Web Merchandiser - Yorkshire
We are currently working with a well-known, successful retailer based in Leeds who are looking to add a Web Merchandiser to their growing team. The web merchandiser will ideally have excellent knowledge of sales force and will be responsible for two product categories within the company's website. This role is suited to an individual who is eager to bring ideas forward and become a vital part of a fast paced team whilst having the ability to make influential decisions.
- Maintain, merchandise and take full responsibility for your assigned website categories.
- Propose new ideas for product categories in order to maximise sales potential.
- Analyse products and determine which are performing and which may need replacing.
- Work collaboratively with other marketing departments to put together technical strategies to push sales.
- Sales force experience is vital.
- Excellent online trading skills.
- The individual must be highly analytical.
- Will have the ability to put technical plans together.
This job is commutable from Leeds, Bradford and Wakefield.
MET Marketing is acting as an employment agency in relation to this Marketing job.
Hi I'm Kane Styles, get in touch to discuss this role today:
Kane has climbed through the ranks at MET and established himself as a consultative and knowledgeable digital consultant. Kane is known for building lasting relationships with clients and candidates and is a wizard when it comes to identifying and sourcing niche digital talent. Outside of work Kane is a football fanatic who follows Birmingham City up and down the country and can also be seen in a bar in Leeds or Birmingham most Saturdays.
- M: 07903 192856
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- T: 0113 8980246
"extremely supportive throughout the whole process in finding me the right role. He kept me informed, negotiated on my behalf, and helped me gain confidence when I needed it most. I would definitely recommend working with MET"Marketing Manager Charity
"the ideal recruiter... works around your own busy schedules and understands how best to communicate with you. I will continue to work with and would recommend her and the team at MET to anyone looking to recruit"Head of Digital Agency
"our go-to for our recruitment needs. She works tirelessly, is well connected and truly understands the briefs put to her. She's also fun to deal with!"Managing Director Marketing Agency
Marketing Manager Charity
Head of Digital Agency
Managing Director Marketing Agency