Web Designer - Yorkshire
• Supporting the business through major projects such as full re-design and day-2-day management of banners, emails and updates
• Producing, implementing and integrating web design
• Improving company web design standards
• Working with marketing to manage & refine the creative briefs
• Graphic design of e-commerce site considering functionality, usability, user journey
• E-commerce web design experience
• Worked on complex projects
• Strong design and project management skills
This web designer job is based in South Yorkshire and is commutable from Sheffield, Leeds, Barnsley and Doncaster.
For this web designer vacancy MET Marketing are acting as the recruitment agent.
"our go-to for our recruitment needs. She works tirelessly, is well connected and truly understands the briefs put to her. She's also fun to deal with!"Managing Director Marketing Agency
"approach is unrivalled... listens to both the company and client’s needs to find the perfect partnership... The MET Marketing approach picks up on the clients’ needs and contacts you when appropriate roles come in: no chasing, no hassle and most importantly, an utter pleasure to work with"UK Trade Marketing Manager Ecommerce Retail
"before long I had a job at a great company... took a real interest in what I told her I was after and the job I'm in meets that criteria. If you're looking for someone to get you the job you want, you should definitely get in touch"Designer Sports
Managing Director Marketing Agency
UK Trade Marketing Manager Ecommerce Retail