Web Analytics Manager - Yorkshire
Our client is a major UK consumer brand with a loyal customer base and expanding range of products. As Web Analytics Manager you will manage a team and be responsible for analysing user behaviour online and forming strategies to improve customer experience. You'll be capable of taking large quantities of data and analysing it to form actionable insight into customers and identifying gaps for new products and services to increase all avenues across acquisition, retention and up-sell /cross-sell opportunities.
* Provide insight and analysis on the key customer journeys across multi-product, multi-channel offering including all mobile devices.
* Be a key contributor to new innovations by providing insight, research and analytics to product teams.
* Take a proactive lead in making sure analytics and research produced by the team is understood across the whole business and informs on-going strategy and planning in all areas.
* Play a leading role in the use of onsite, transactional and customer research data around the business.
* Develop, manage and interpret conversion reporting for the business
* Support the Customer Experience Development team with onsite testing analysis.
* Work closely with other analytics teams around the business, particularly Marketing Analytics.
* Management responsibility for a small team of analysts and providing them with guidance, mentoring and direction.
* Commercial web analytics experience in a consumer focused internet business.
* Experience of carrying out customer or product research and clearly communicating the results and insight
* Interest in and knowledge of the latest technology and media trends, in particular an interest in web and mobile based products.
* Experience of and ability to clearly present complex analysis to different audiences.
* Desire to produce useful analysis that makes a tangible difference to the business.
* Omniture/Site Catalyst experience desirable and Excel expertise essential.
This Web Analytics Manager job is commutable of Leeds, Bradford, Harrogate and York.
MET Marketing are acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this online analytics job.
"took the time to understand my career to date and expertly matched my skills to the requirements resulting in a fantastic career move for me...honest and friendly and kept me up to date with all the progress as soon as information became available. I would highly recommend"PPC & Analytics Executive Digital Agency
"provided me with a couple of opportunities while I was unemployed and while other recruitment companies appeared desperate to push anyone into any of their roles... always delivered relevant and interesting opportunities and further helped my case with in-depth knowledge, tips and an honest approach"Account Manager Retail
"used her extensive network to place me in the perfect role. She fully understood the role I was looking for, found it and supported me throughout the process. If I was looking for a new job... would be the first person I'd call!"PPC Account Manager Agency
PPC & Analytics Executive Digital Agency
Account Manager Retail
PPC Account Manager Agency