Web Analyst - Yorkshire
Our client is one of the leading online retail businesses in the UK and you'll be working on an instantly recognisable brand in this Web Analyst job. As an Online Analyst you will work closely with the online marketing team to ensure the website is delivering maximum conversion and revenue per visit. This is a great opportunity for an experienced digital analyst to operate in an in-house role and deliver continual value for the business. You'll be part of a large online marketing team where you will have longer term opportunities for growth and development.
* Utilise web analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Omniture, WebTrends or Hitwise to carry out in depth analysis of campaign performance.
* Monitor customer journeys on-site to identify any areas for potential improvement or development and propose such changes to the team.
* Carry out A/B testing and customer segmentation analysis to improve ROI of web projects.
* Previous experience as a Web Analyst on a transactional website.
* Practical knowledge of online analytics tools such as Omniture, Hitwise, WebTrends, GA and TeaLeaf.
* Able to report confident and concisely relevant data and insights from analytics.
* Confident making recommendations based on insights and findings from web stats.
This Web Analyst job is commutable from Leeds, Sheffield, Bradford and Doncaster
MET Marketing are acting as a recruitment agent in relation to this Ecommerce Analyst job.
"refreshingly honest and proactive in helping to steer my career in the right path for me... prepared to go the extra mile to help make my goals a reality... very motivational and positive... would definitely recommend"Brand Director Financial Services
"well connected and works hard to find you the perfect hire... prioritizes quality, not quantity... maintained timely communication with us throughout the process, was friendly and extremely helpful. I'd definitely recommend"Head of CRO & Analytics Digital Agency
"My experience... was exceptional. From initial contact until she successfully placed me into my role, she consistently supported me in my application and kept me up to date with the process... went above and beyond to ensure I was prepared for interviews and provided an approachable but professional service. Highly recommended"Customer Media Planner Agency
Brand Director Financial Services
Head of CRO & Analytics Digital Agency
Customer Media Planner Agency