Trade Marketing Executive - Yorkshire
We are delighted to be working with an industry leading luxury interiors company. Our client supplies and distributes a wide range of bespoke interior products to over 80 stores nation wide and is at the forefront of decorative fashion. The Trade Marketing Executive will work across SMS, email and blog channels to target trade people in the sector. The Trade Marketing Exec will bring multi-channel campaign experience as well as in-depth knowledge of the sector, taking ownership of the trade-marketing channels.
- Work closely with the in-house creative team to create POS, in store marketing campaigns.
- Produce content across SMS and email campaigns to sector-specific target audiences.
- Assist in the planning and organisation of industry events and trade-shows.
- Use the CRM system and trading plan to analyse customer trends, advising the wider marketing team on how best to target specific audiences.
- Excellent copy writing skills across a range of channels.
- 2+ years marketing experience in a similar sector.
- Understanding of customer data and how this affects marketing strategy.
This job is commutable from Leeds, Bradford, Huddersfield and the surrounding areas. Our client also offers a flexible working scheme.
MET Marketing is acting as an employment agency in relation to this Marketing job.
Hi I'm Josh Heycock, get in touch to discuss this role today:
Having made the three-hour journey from Oxford to Leeds for university many years ago, Josh is now using his writing and people skills to make an impact on the recruitment industry. Joining on our training programme, Josh quickly accelerated to be a fundamental part of the marketing and brand team. He can be spotted chasing a football or ‘dad-dancing’ in town on the weekends.
- M: 07538 807 832
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- T: 0113 898 0242
"MET Marketing has recently placed a Marketing Manager with us and I have no hesitation in recommending. This is the first time I have dealt with MET and from day 1 the communication has been fantastic. He was given a brief and ran with it in which he sent some great and relevant candidates... never pushy and managed our company brand and candidate experience really well"Talent Acquisition Specialist Retail
"refreshingly honest and proactive in helping to steer my career in the right path for me... prepared to go the extra mile to help make my goals a reality... very motivational and positive... would definitely recommend"Brand Director Financial Services
"If you are a Media, Technology, Marketing or Creative business wanting to hire the very best talent at mid, senior and Executive levels then from my experience MET Marketing is the place to go"Head of Ecommerce Multichannel Retailer
Talent Acquisition Specialist Retail
Brand Director Financial Services
Head of Ecommerce Multichannel Retailer