Trade Marketing Executive / Manager - Yorkshire
As one of the leading businesses in the interiors market our client has a history of success and is currently going through an exciting period in their growth. Due to expansion they are looking to recruit a Trade Marketing Executive / Manager to the team to lead the marketing for a core brand within the group. You'll work on the b2b arm of the business working closely with the commercial team in product selection and promoting this to a network of independent and national retail chains. You'll support the retailers with their range development and marketing and will take ownership of both offline and online marketing activity. Some of the key marketing channels include POS, trade advertising, events and exhibitions, PR, email and digital content. In addition to a competitive salary you'll also get private healthcare and a bonus.
- Manage marketing including NPD, design and marketing communications.
- Work closely with suppliers and customers to develop great product ranges.
- Develop marketing collateral for POS, brochures and advertising - including managing creative design.
- Lead relationship with PR agency and oversee social media channels.
- Design and execute email campaigns and track engagement.
- Plan, organise and attend events, exhibitions and conferences.
- Own website content ensuring latest interiors trends are promoted in an engaging and creative style.
- Previous experience in a b2b marketing role for a consumer products business.
- Confident working with suppliers and customers for NPD and marketing support.
- Strong understanding of broad range of marketing including managing print (POS and advertising) and online (website and social).
- Tenacious and hard-working attitude able to identify solutions and take ownership of projects and campaigns.
This Trade Marketing Manager job is commutable from Leeds, Bradford, Huddersfield and Wakefield locations.
MET Marketing is acting as an employment agency in relation to this Trade Marketing Manager job.
Hi I'm Tom Fordham, get in touch to discuss this role today:
Tom worked in in-house recruitment before moving consultancy side and has never looked back. Working his way through the ranks, Tom has become an essential name on the lips of marketing job seekers and managers in Leeds and across the North. Having over 15 years experience in a range of markets, Tom has a particular specialism in Financial Services, Leisure and Gaming. Outside of the office he can be found entertaining his young family and if he's able to escape maybe on the local golf course (when we say on, it’s more to the side).
- M: 07508 876 551
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- T: 0113 898 0241
Working as a mentor for MET Mentoring is a wonderful privilege. You get to meet amazing mentees, learn together, share your wisdom and literally watch them flourish before your eyes.
"before long I had a job at a great company... took a real interest in what I told her I was after and the job I'm in meets that criteria. If you're looking for someone to get you the job you want, you should definitely get in touch"Designer Sports
"the best recruiter I have ever worked with. Committed, passionate, insightful and always delivers over and above what is required."Sales & Marketing Director Digital Agency
Sales & Marketing Director Digital Agency