Sustainability Manager - Yorkshire
MET are working on an exclusive basis with one of the Yorkshire's leading distributors to recruit this new position for them. Reporting into the Marketing Director this individual will work with senior stakeholders across the business to develop and implement their new sustainability strategy.
Being the central point of contact for all sustainability related activities across the business you will be responsible for the delivery of all reporting, ensure all corporate sustainability targets are achieved and build relationships with key internal and external stakeholders to promote sustainability achievements.
Some key tasks include;
* Ensure regular and effective communication with Senior stakeholders to ensure awareness of ongoing and proposed sustainability activity.
* Manage the delivery of key messages across the local area promoting the business and it's sustainable strategy.
* Attend project team meetings to ensure projects are pushing the sustainability agenda
* Proactively identify appropriate property sector sustainability initiatives and make recommendations on whether the business should participate.
The successful candidate will have detailed knowledge of issues related to sustainability. It is also important the post holder has a high level of gravitas and engagement, delivering their work in an intelligent and strategic way.
You will also have;
* Experience of active participation in industry forums and groups.
* A record of effective performance management of external suppliers
* Good written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to present to a range of audiences
* The ability to build and manage relationships with customers, internal 'clients' and external advisors/consultants
If you would like to discuss this role in more detail then send your CV to Miles Zerny by applying from this website.
This Sustainability Manager job is commutable of Leeds, York, Bradford and Halifax
MET Marketing are acting as an employment agency in relation to this Sustainability role.
"helped me secure my latest role and I found him to be knowledgeable, friendly and professional at every stage of the process. I would highly recommend him and MET Marketing to anyone looking for their next marketing role"Email Marketing Manager Global Distribution
"MET gave a very quick turn around on an important position for us"Technology Director Travel
"a cut above the rest of the industry in my experience... a forensic approach to understanding the business, the role, the hiring manager and the candidates, coupled with an intrinsic knowledge of the local landscape I have seen great results"Head of Business Development Digital Agency
Email Marketing Manager Global Distribution
Technology Director Travel
Head of Business Development Digital Agency