Social Media Manager - Yorkshire
As one of the leading brands in their market our client has the potential to make a real impact utilising Social Media effectively within their digital marketing strategy and this role will be critical in the strategic development, launch and implementation across all channels. You'll be responsible for developing social campaigns across all social media channels covering Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Google+ and more. As well as promoting the brand and driving traffic through these channels you'll also need to appreciate their use as listening tools and for delivering customer services and maintaining effective customer and public relations. This is a truly fantastic opportunity for an experienced social media expert to lead social media from the front and have a great impact on an already hugely successful business.
* Create and deliver campaigns to drive engagement through all social media channels.
* Constantly monitor customer feedback through social media and respond appropriately through any channels to provide customer care.
* Work closely with marketing and PR to ensure content plan is effectively delivered.
* Report commercial results and analysis of social success using defined metrics.
* Extensive knowledge of social media channels and platforms covering Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Youtube.
* Experience managing social media campaigns for large brands delivering significant response.
* Strong analytically and commercially confident reporting and presenting to senior management.
* Experienced using social media for customer care as well as for engagement and brand-building / acquisition.
This Social Media Manager job is commutable from Leeds, Bradford, Harrogate and Huddersfield locations.
MET Marketing is acting as an employment agency in relation to this senior social media job.
"explained each job role clearly, explaining how my transferable skills could make me suitable for the job...organised all the relevant information and sent them over to me as soon as the call was over... directions and tips when it came to the interviewing stage"Digital Analyst Digital Agency
"an absolute pleasure to work with and successfully placed me in a great role which I am very happy with. Furthermore, every interview that was arranged for me was spot on, carefully considered, well managed and very appropriate. I wouldn't hesitate using her or MET Marketing again"Digital Account Manager Agency
"great to work with, reliable and unlike so many of the other recruitment consultants I have had to deal with in the past... put 100% into finding us the correct person and liaised with me non stop around my hectic diary which made life so much easier. I would recommend over and over again"Director Regional Membership Body
Digital Analyst Digital Agency
Digital Account Manager Agency
Director Regional Membership Body