Social Media Executive - Yorkshire
A vacancy has become available for a Social Media Executive to join an exciting team and a well established, popular high street retail specialist in Wakefield. They are one of the biggest brands across the UK. The role is ideal for someone who is highly interested in social media and has industry experience working on organic and paid social, furthering developing their skills and expertise with a big well known retailer. This involves working on various aspects of social media from creating campaigns across different social media channels including organic and paid activity. This is an exceptional opportunity to join a well respected and well established business.
- Effectively create and manage monthly campaigns across a variety of different social media channels including Facebook, Instagram, Tiktok and more, to help the company with their brand awareness strategies.
- Reporting on campaigns making sure they are running smoothly and fully optimised.
- Managing agency relationships when promotions are ongoing making sure all communication remains stable involving making sure the agencies are aware of the correct strategies and what to implement correctly for the customers.
- Creating and scheduling content to go on the brands social media platforms to connect with the customers.
- Managing influencer requests making sure their requests are managed correctly leading to more brand awareness for the brand.
- Experience working with organic and paid social marketing.
- A strong understanding of the digital marketing industry and having knowledge on the ideal campaign types for the brands products.
- Can build a strong internal and external relationship with others and be very pro-active to communicate strategies and the brands ideas.
- Is creative while also having good attention to detail making sure all content are high quality and relates to the customers needs.
This Social Media Executive role offers hybrid work with a mix of home and office working patterns. The office is commutable from Leeds, Bradford, Castleford and the surrounding areas.
MET Marketing is acting as an employment agency in relation to this Marketing job.
Hi I'm Shondale Forbes, get in touch to discuss this role today:
Shondale has marketing knowledge having studied and worked within the marketing industry; due to recognising how he can blend his experience and his day-to-day skills connecting with others and making the most of his communication skills and more, Shondale decided to combine all his skills and knowledge heading into the recruitment industry with MET. Outside of work Shondale is a big football fan supporting London club Arsenal FC and enjoys going out with his mates, always seeking to make new connections and gain further knowledge and experience from others.
- E: Shondale@metmarketing.co.uk
- T: 07583 807832
"clearly very passionate and I would recommend her in a heartbeat... 100% driven to finding the most suitable candidate for a role and would bend over backwards to make sure this happens. I've had nothing but a positive experience working with"Senior Designer Leisure
Working as a mentor for MET Mentoring is a wonderful privilege. You get to meet amazing mentees, learn together, share your wisdom and literally watch them flourish before your eyes.
"a fantastic help to me in finding my next role and helping me in the next step of progressing my career... provided excellent advice and went above and beyond to ensure that I had all of the information I needed and has been very supportive from start to finish"Product Manager Financial Services
Senior Designer Leisure
Product Manager Financial Services