Social Media Executive - Yorkshire
Social Media Executive | Harrogate | up to 30k | 12% pension | 26 days Holidays
About the Role:
MET Marketing Recruitment are delighted to be bringing this social media executive opportunity to you.
This opportunity will offer a platform for you to produce original content for a variety of brands, in this environment your ideas are not only valued, but also promoted and fulfilled. We are in need of someone who has the confidence to tell the story of the extraordinary day-to-day life of our client.
The Social media executive will be responsible for managing and growing the social media accounts, including all brands related to our client. Success will be measured by driving organic growth in both brand engagement and awareness via effective marketing, strategy, analytics, and content.
The Social Media Executive Role:
- Drive Brand awareness and Engagement: planning, developing, and executing marketing strategy and organic social media campaigns.
- Monitor, track, analyse and report on social media platform performance with tools such as, but not restricted to google analytics and FaceBook/Instagram insights.
- Create captivating content for the organization's social media accounts such as: writing blogs, articles, posts, as well as, filming, editing, and creating content.
- Experience working with social media (FaceBook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter &/or TikTok)
- Experience creating, filming, and editing content
- Competent writer, with the ability to use different tones and voice styles.
- Ability to analyse data and utilise your findings.
- Experience managing organic social media marketing campaigns.
- Free parking.
- Team BBQ's.
- Bonfire night events.
- 26 days holiday.
- Subsidized private health care scheme.
- 24/7 access to an Employee Assistance program and GP helpline for you and your family.
- Staff discount.
- 12% employer contribution to pension scheme (Group Personal Pension scheme) 3% employee.
- Life assurance of x4 annual salary after 12 weeks.
This social media executive job is commutable from Leeds, York, Knaresborough, Ripon, Harrogate, and surrounding area.
MET Marketing is acting as an employment agency in relation to this Marketing job.
Hi I'm Ed Sutcliffe, get in touch to discuss this role today:
Originally working in a Leeds agency, Ed is the creative brains for MET. With over 15 years experience recruiting Marketing, Communications and Digital Jobs across the UK, Ed knows everyone and is known by all. As you'd expect with his background, he has a great reputation and an extensive network within the Retail, Agency and Consumer sectors. Ed's a natural socialite and can be found out at industry events in the week and non-industry "events" at the weekends.
- M: 07530 974 448
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- T: 0113 898 0243
I would recommend the MET Mentoring to other experienced marketing professionals. It doesn't take up much time from your schedule and is a truly positive experience all roundGlobal Client Director Mentor
I thoroughly enjoyed the MET Mentoring programme and the space it created to develop my career. I was matched up with a brilliant mentor who was supportive, knowledgeable and adapted the programme to my needs.Marketing Manager Mentee
"great to work with, reliable and unlike so many of the other recruitment consultants I have had to deal with in the past... put 100% into finding us the correct person and liaised with me non stop around my hectic diary which made life so much easier. I would recommend over and over again"Director Regional Membership Body
Global Client Director Mentor
Marketing Manager Mentee
Director Regional Membership Body