Social Media & Digital Specialist - Yorkshire
An extraordinary opportunity to embark on a meaningful journey improving lives on a global scale.
An international healthcare business with a strong foothold in the UK, US and other global markets, are looking for a Social Media and Digital Specialist to join it's established marketing department. You will work closely with the Digital Manager and have a key focus on creating engaging content whilst managing the day to day running of the website and social media channels.
- You will have a passion for all things digital, with knowledge and experience including, but not limited to, social media, website and SEO.
- A natural communicator, always looking to share engaging content both internally and externally.
- Good understanding of data and be able to translate this to educational content for company stakeholders.
- Previous B2B experience, preferably in a regulated environment.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Engaging with key stakeholders; including key opinion leaders; and delivering value to stakeholders through educational content.
- Creating appealing copy using interpreted data from white papers and studies.
- Day to day running and maintaining of the website and social media channels.
- Ensure best practice is met across SEO and Social Media.
- Briefing and providing clear and concise direction for Graphic Designers.
Where You'll Be Based:
You will have the option to work from home 3 days a week and when you're in the office it will be commutable from Leeds, Wakefield, Bradford and Huddersfield. Flexible working hours are available.
For an informal chat, please get in touch with Joshua Marnick, I can be easily found on LinkedIn or through the MET Marketing website. Don't worry if your CV isn't up to date. Just send me what you have and we can deal with that later.
MET Marketing is acting as an employment agency in relation to this Marketing job.
Hi I'm Joshua Marnick, get in touch to discuss this role today:
Having graduated from Leeds Beckett university in 2021, with a degree in Business Management, Joshua has spent the last 18 months working in Healthcare Recruitment. Joshua joined MET Marketing in February 2023 to work within an industry more closely related to his degree. On the weekends, Joshua can be found spending time with friends and family, enjoying a bottle of wine or (unfortunately) watching Leeds United.
- M: 07538 807832
- E: email@example.com
- T: 0113 898 0247
"took the time to understand my skill set, knowledge base and person to provide a detailed insight into the opportunities that were best suited... I was made aware of all developments as and when they happened, receiving advice and guidance along the way, and was even provided with information on relocating... I would highly recommend MET Marketing"Digital Marketing Manager Gaming
"used her extensive network to place me in the perfect role. She fully understood the role I was looking for, found it and supported me throughout the process. If I was looking for a new job... would be the first person I'd call!"PPC Account Manager Agency
"blows me away with how invested she is with each and every one of her contacts; from the moment we first spoke I knew she was really listening and had understood what motivates me and where I was looking to go with my career, even though at that stage I wasn't too sure myself."Senior Sales Executive Retail Agency
Digital Marketing Manager Gaming
PPC Account Manager Agency
Senior Sales Executive Retail Agency