Social Media Assistant - Yorkshire
Social Media Assistant, Part-Time Role, Fixed term until end of December 2015. Our Client is an established consumer focused brand based in Leeds. Working across the business this role will focus on hunting out promotions and news stories to create engaging content for web, blog and all social platforms. Whilst social is the focus you must be well organised with strong administration skills and the ability to work with a variety of stakeholders.
- Work with stakeholders on a daily basis to develop all promotional activity and positive stories
- Write all copy and content and publish across web and social platforms
- Update and manage all channels on a daily basis
- Establish key internal and external relationships
- Provide administrative support to the team & business where required
- Experience of a variety of social media platforms
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to establish stakeholder relationships
- Good organisation skills and ability to provide excellent customer service
This Social Media Assistant job is commutable from Leeds, Bradford, Halifax, Huddersfield, Harrogate and Wakefield.
MET Marketing is acting as an employment agency in relation to this Marketing job.
"friendly and professional... provided great service and support. He communicated at all times in a timely and appropriate manner, giving useful feedback and critique. His experience is an asset to MET and his approachable persona makes working with him a pleasure"CRM Manager Financial Services
"took the time to understand my skill set, knowledge base and person to provide a detailed insight into the opportunities that were best suited... I was made aware of all developments as and when they happened, receiving advice and guidance along the way, and was even provided with information on relocating... I would highly recommend MET Marketing"Digital Marketing Manager Gaming
"clearly very passionate and I would recommend her in a heartbeat... 100% driven to finding the most suitable candidate for a role and would bend over backwards to make sure this happens. I've had nothing but a positive experience working with"Senior Designer Leisure
CRM Manager Financial Services
Digital Marketing Manager Gaming
Senior Designer Leisure