Social Media and Content Manager - Yorkshire
We are working with a successful FMCG, branded business based in North Yorkshire who are committed to growing their marketing team with a Social Media and Content Manager. This will be a rounded role and we are looking for a hands on individual who can create social content, run campaigns and drive success of activity. The role will be strategic and planning of social media/content campaigns along with executing.
Due to location, you must be able to drive and there are flexible working options available.
- Working with the Marketing Director on social and content plans
- Developing the overall social and content strategy
- Driving engagement through all content and social activity
- Hands on activating campaigns including creating assets and managing the CMS across platforms
- Manage paid social campaigns
- Building communities, engaging whilst also driving commercial value direct with the brand
- Develop areas including outreach and influencer marketing
- Be the lead on all social and content projects to integrate across the full marketing strategic plan
- Social media and content specialist
- Must have been hands on doing all aspects
- Can plan, develop and execute in equal measures
- Must have worked in a branded, B2C business that is ideally product focused
Due to location you must be able to drive but there is flexible working on offer.
This job is commutable from York, Harrogate, Thirsk, Knaresborough, Northallerton and Leeds
MET Marketing is acting as an employment agency in relation to this Marketing job.
Hi I'm Ed Sutcliffe, get in touch to discuss this role today:
Originally working in a Leeds agency, Ed is the creative brains for MET. With over 15 years experience recruiting Marketing, Communications and Digital Jobs across the UK, Ed knows everyone and is known by all. As you'd expect with his background, he has a great reputation and an extensive network within the Retail, Agency and Consumer sectors. Ed's a natural socialite and can be found out at industry events in the week and non-industry "events" at the weekends.
- M: 07530 974 448
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- T: 0113 898 0243
"clearly very passionate and I would recommend her in a heartbeat... 100% driven to finding the most suitable candidate for a role and would bend over backwards to make sure this happens. I've had nothing but a positive experience working with"Senior Designer Leisure
I thoroughly enjoyed the MET Mentoring programme and the space it created to develop my career. I was matched up with a brilliant mentor who was supportive, knowledgeable and adapted the programme to my needs.Marketing Manager Mentee
"I can confidently recommend... He has great skill in identifying the perfect fit between employer and employee. His conscientious attention to detail and support was fantastic"Product Manager Consumer Durables
Senior Designer Leisure
Marketing Manager Mentee
Product Manager Consumer Durables