Social Media and Content Manager - Yorkshire
We are working with a successful FMCG, branded business based in North Yorkshire who are committed to growing their marketing team with a Social Media and Content Manager. This will be a rounded role and we are looking for a hands on individual who can create social content, run campaigns and drive success of activity. The role will be strategic and planning of social media/content campaigns along with executing.
Due to location, you must be able to drive and there are flexible working options available.
- Working with the Marketing Director on social and content plans
- Developing the overall social and content strategy
- Driving engagement through all content and social activity
- Hands on activating campaigns including creating assets and managing the CMS across platforms
- Manage paid social campaigns
- Building communities, engaging whilst also driving commercial value direct with the brand
- Develop areas including outreach and influencer marketing
- Be the lead on all social and content projects to integrate across the full marketing strategic plan
- Social media and content specialist
- Must have been hands on doing all aspects
- Can plan, develop and execute in equal measures
- Must have worked in a branded, B2C business that is ideally product focused
Due to location you must be able to drive but there is flexible working on offer.
This job is commutable from York, Harrogate, Thirsk, Knaresborough, Northallerton and Leeds
MET Marketing is acting as an employment agency in relation to this Marketing job.
Hi I'm Ed Sutcliffe, get in touch to discuss this role today:
Originally working in a Leeds agency, Ed is the creative brains for MET. With over 15 years experience recruiting Marketing, Communications and Digital Jobs across the UK, Ed knows everyone and is known by all. As you'd expect with his background, he has a great reputation and an extensive network within the Retail, Agency and Consumer sectors. Ed's a natural socialite and can be found out at industry events in the week and non-industry "events" at the weekends.
- M: 07530 974 448
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- T: 0113 898 0243
"a great record with me so far, having found me both my last two roles. He is a skilled professional with an in-depth knowledge of the marketing sector and a keen understanding of what is required to perfectly match both the role and the individual. Here's to a long career working together!"Director Communications Consultancy
"instrumental in my move to a new role... incredibly helpful and really took the time to get to know me and what I do best... had my interests at heart and put forward three roles at great companies which would have fit me perfectly"Designer Agency
"a cut above the rest of the industry in my experience... a forensic approach to understanding the business, the role, the hiring manager and the candidates, coupled with an intrinsic knowledge of the local landscape I have seen great results"Head of Business Development Digital Agency
Director Communications Consultancy
Head of Business Development Digital Agency