SEO Manager - Yorkshire
This is an incredible opportunity to work with one of the biggest brands in the region as an in-house SEO Manager. Within the role you will be responsible for the development of SEO strategy and managing this internally as well as utilising the resources of a top SEO agency where required. With multiple brands and products our client has a naturally strong position in the market but you will work to continually improve optimisation across all areas for niche campaigns as well as on an ongoing basis. This is a one-off opportunity for an experienced agency based SEO specialist to make the move in-house, or a clientside SEO Manager to work for one of the top names available. You will retain the variety of multiple campaigns but getting the prestige of a top name employer and the training and development you'd expect including support in attending all industry events and conferences.
· Manage SEO budget and strategy to deliver continued improvements in visibility.
· Develop ethically sound link-building campaigns and continually review link activity.
· Constantly monitor and adapt site structure and internal-linking to improve on-page optimisation.
· Stay at the forefront of industry developments and continually advise and guide the business in necessary changes and adapt the SEO strategy to suit.
· Work closely with content editors and brand teams to ensure online content reflects and enhances the SEO strategy.
· SEO specialist with proven experience owning and managing big budgets either in house or on behalf of big brand clients.
· Commercially aware able to report ROI and liaise with and influence directors in large corporates and agencies.
· A genuine passion for all things digital and keen interest in keeping up to speed with SEO developments.
· Sound technical knowledge of internal and external linking and site structure management.
· Confident challenging agencies and managing internal relationship to gain buy-in to strategy.
This SEO Manager job in Leeds City Centre is commutable of all areas of Yorkshire and from Manchester.
MET Marketing is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this SEO Manager job.
"approached me after finding my CV online, and recommend I apply for a position that she felt was suited to me, and I am now living my professional dream with that company... very encouraging and motivational during the process, and full of helpful tips and advice"Content Executive Agency
"very communicative... gave me some very useful tips for my interview, as did his colleagues at MET Marketing. He was very honest and straight-up about what to expect. Supportive, but realistic. He was also careful not to put me forward for anything he didn't think suitable... this has been my best experience of a recruitment consultant"Content Writer Insurance
"when I have been in the market for a new job role, he has been the one to find me the right job opportunity, with the right company. His advice, preparation and overall communication has always been exceptional. He comes highly recommended"Account Manager Agency
Content Executive Agency
Content Writer Insurance
Account Manager Agency