SEO Manager - Yorkshire
+ car, bonus and more Yorkshire
You'll be rewarded not only with a highly competitive package but also an unparalleled culture which gives you the freedom to express yourself, supports your progression and development and allows you to work in a way which works for you and the business.
- Analyse and audit multiple websites identifying opportunities to enhance SEO performance.
- Test, learn and implement potential developments to improve search rankings.
- Monitor competitor sites to understand and feedback on potential future challenges and transformations that may be needed.
- Complete technical SEO audits and communicate and drive development changes internally.
- Work closely with wider search team understanding the integration of PPC, affiliate and display activity with SEO.
- Lead relationships with managers across the business to both learn from and educate on how SEO can impact different brands and campaigns.
- Commercially astute and technically focused SEO expert.
- Confident managing stakeholders, owning projects and driving change.
- Strong technical SEO skills including conducting site audits.
- Well versed with multiple SEO tools such as SEMRush, MOZ, ScreamingFrog, AHREFs, Google Analytics, etc.
This SEO Manager job allows flexible working with a head office in central Leeds, easily accessible by public transport from Harrogate, York, Manchester, Sheffield and Huddersfield.
MET Marketing is acting as an employment agency in relation to this Technical SEO Manager job.
Hi I'm Tom Fordham, get in touch to discuss this role today:
Tom has worked in in-house recruitment before moving consultancy side for the last 13 years and has never looked back. Working his way through the ranks, Tom has become an essential name on the lips of marketing job seekers and managers in Leeds and across the North. Having experience in a range of markets, Tom has a particular specialism in Financial Services, Leisure and Gaming. Outside of the office he can be found on the golf course (when we say on, it’s more to the side) or in the restaurants and bars of North Leeds.
- M: 07508 876 551
- E: email@example.com
- T: 0113 898 0241
"an absolute pleasure to work with and successfully placed me in a great role which I am very happy with. Furthermore, every interview that was arranged for me was spot on, carefully considered, well managed and very appropriate. I wouldn't hesitate using her or MET Marketing again"Digital Account Manager Agency
"the best recruiter I have ever worked with. Committed, passionate, insightful and always delivers over and above what is required."Sales & Marketing Director Digital Agency
"instantly approachable, took great interest in my business and what it is I want to achieve and more importantly in the candidate I was looking for... quickly on the case speaking with potential candidates and sending over relevant CVs... with me every step of the way to do that extra little bit of digging and answering any queries I had during the process"Managing Director Agency
Digital Account Manager Agency
Sales & Marketing Director Digital Agency
Managing Director Agency