SEO Manager - Yorkshire
You'll be rewarded not only with a highly competitive package but also an unparalleled culture which gives you the freedom to express yourself, supports your progression and development and allows you to work in a way which works for you and the business.
- Analyse and audit multiple websites identifying opportunities to enhance SEO performance.
- Test, learn and implement potential developments to improve search rankings.
- Monitor competitor sites to understand and feedback on potential future challenges and transformations that may be needed.
- Complete technical SEO audits and communicate and drive development changes internally.
- Work closely with wider search team understanding the integration of PPC, affiliate and display activity with SEO.
- Lead relationships with managers across the business to both learn from and educate on how SEO can impact different brands and campaigns.
- Commercially astute and technically focused SEO expert.
- Confident managing stakeholders, owning projects and driving change.
- Strong technical SEO skills including conducting site audits.
- Well versed with multiple SEO tools such as SEMRush, MOZ, ScreamingFrog, AHREFs, Google Analytics, etc.
This SEO Manager job allows flexible working with a head office in central Leeds, easily accessible by public transport from Harrogate, York, Manchester, Sheffield and Huddersfield.
MET Marketing is acting as an employment agency in relation to this Technical SEO Manager job.
Hi I'm Tom Fordham, get in touch to discuss this role today:
Tom worked in in-house recruitment before moving consultancy side and has never looked back. Working his way through the ranks, Tom has become an essential name on the lips of marketing job seekers and managers in Leeds and across the North. Having over 15 years experience in a range of markets, Tom has a particular specialism in Financial Services, Leisure and Gaming. Outside of the office he can be found entertaining his young family and if he's able to escape maybe on the local golf course (when we say on, it’s more to the side).
- M: 07508 876 551
- E: email@example.com
- T: 0113 898 0241
"the ideal recruiter... works around your own busy schedules and understands how best to communicate with you. I will continue to work with and would recommend her and the team at MET to anyone looking to recruit"Head of Digital Agency
"used her extensive network to place me in the perfect role. She fully understood the role I was looking for, found it and supported me throughout the process. If I was looking for a new job... would be the first person I'd call!"PPC Account Manager Agency
"refreshingly honest and proactive in helping to steer my career in the right path for me... prepared to go the extra mile to help make my goals a reality... very motivational and positive... would definitely recommend"Brand Director Financial Services
Head of Digital Agency
PPC Account Manager Agency
Brand Director Financial Services