SEO Manager - Yorkshire
This is an incredible opportunity to work with one of the biggest brands in the region as an in-house SEO Manager. Within the role you will be responsible for the development of SEO strategy and managing this internally as well as utilising the resources of a top London SEO agency where required. With multiple brands and products our client has a naturally strong position in the market but you will work to continually improve optimisation across all areas for niche campaigns as well as on an ongoing basis. This is a one-off opportunity for an experienced agency based SEO specialist to make the move in-house, or a clientside SEO Manager to work for one of the top names available. You will retain the variety of multiple campaigns but getting the prestige of a top name employer and the training and development you'd expect including support in attending all industry events and conferences.
* Manage SEO budget and strategy to deliver continued improvements in visibility.
* Develop ethically sound link-building campaigns and continually review link activity.
* Constantly monitor and adapt site structure and internal-linking to improve on-page optimisation.
* Stay at the forefront of industry developments and continually advise and guide the business in necessary changes and adapt the SEO strategy to suit.
* Work closely with content editors and brand teams to ensure online content reflects and enhances the SEO strategy.
* SEO specialist with proven experience owning and managing big budgets either in house or on behalf of big brand clients.
* Commercially aware able to report ROI and liaise with and influence directors in large corporates and agencies.
* A genuine passion for all things digital and keen interest in keeping up to speed with SEO developments.
* Sound technical knowledge of internal and external linking and site structure management.
* Confident challenging agencies and managing internal relationship to gain buy-in to strategy.
This SEO Manager job in Leeds City Centre is commutable of all areas of Yorkshire and from Manchester.
MET Marketing is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this SEO Manager job.
"provided me with a couple of opportunities while I was unemployed and while other recruitment companies appeared desperate to push anyone into any of their roles... always delivered relevant and interesting opportunities and further helped my case with in-depth knowledge, tips and an honest approach"Account Manager Retail
"great to work with, reliable and unlike so many of the other recruitment consultants I have had to deal with in the past... put 100% into finding us the correct person and liaised with me non stop around my hectic diary which made life so much easier. I would recommend over and over again"Director Regional Membership Body
"took the time to understand my career to date and expertly matched my skills to the requirements resulting in a fantastic career move for me...honest and friendly and kept me up to date with all the progress as soon as information became available. I would highly recommend"PPC & Analytics Executive Digital Agency
Account Manager Retail
Director Regional Membership Body
PPC & Analytics Executive Digital Agency