Senior Website Executive - Yorkshire
As a key player in their industry our client is well respected and has ambitions to accelerate their growth even further. This Senior Website Executive job is to cover a period of maternity leave anticipated to be 12 months. You'll be responsible for managing the website and ensuring that it provides all functions required from it effectively. You will have an understanding of UX and will identify, specify and brief changes to the web development team, putting the online user at the heart of everything you do. You'll have the opportunity to have a real impact at an exciting time for the business.
* Management of website as a sales tool, a community platform and an information portal.
* Identify improvements that can be made and oversee these changes through the web development team.
* Analyse website performance and report on any key trends.
* Implement web best practice to ensure user experience is central to the website.
* Experience in the management of websites and an all-round digital awareness.
* Able to translate business requirements into a brief for web development.
* Appreciation of the importance of customer experience in online and able to identify opportunities to improve user experience.
* Comfortable working with data and tracking online journeys through web tools.
This Senior Website Executive job is commutable from Leeds, Harrogate, York and Bradford locations.
MET Marketing are acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this Senior Website Executive job.
"very communicative... gave me some very useful tips for my interview, as did his colleagues at MET Marketing. He was very honest and straight-up about what to expect. Supportive, but realistic. He was also careful not to put me forward for anything he didn't think suitable... this has been my best experience of a recruitment consultant"Content Writer Insurance
"exceptional at helping me secure my desired role as a Marketing Executive after I was made redundant... went above and beyond to ensure I was fully prepared for all my interviews and presentations... an approachable but professional service that was second to none. I would highly recommend"Marketing Executive Leisure
"explained each job role clearly, explaining how my transferable skills could make me suitable for the job...organised all the relevant information and sent them over to me as soon as the call was over... directions and tips when it came to the interviewing stage"Digital Analyst Digital Agency
Content Writer Insurance
Marketing Executive Leisure
Digital Analyst Digital Agency