Senior Retail Marketing Executive - Yorkshire
Do you want to work with multiple national retail brands to generate increased sales of interiors products? This is an opportunity to see your efforts first hand in stores across the UK. You will manage relationships with national retailers and build an understanding of how, when and where they promote your brand. The brand itself is one of the market leaders in a trend driven interiors category and sits within a multi-billion business. Key to your success will be excellent relationship management and presentation skills, an ability to manage and report on budgets and commercial performance and a strong understanding and experience of marketing within a retail environment.
- Develop marketing calendars for national retailers and supply all marketing and creative materials for use throughout retail environments in-store and online.
- Brief internal design teams and external agencies to produce marketing assets.
- Build relationships with retailers to understand their requirements and represent the voice of retailers internally back to the business.
- Continually monitor product performance and marketing spend and optimise opportunities to grow in-store sales.
- Experience working in product or marketing with or within a retail business.
- Strong commercially with an ability to interpret data and manage budgets.
- Confident building relationships and presenting ideas.
- Good understanding of in-store marketing including point of sale (POS) and promotions.
- Knowledge of promoting products online through retail websites would be of benefit.
The Location & Flexibility:
This Senior Retail Marketing Executive job is available with hybrid working. The office is on the outskirts of Leeds with a driving license much preferable for ease of commute and to make off-site visits. You'll be in the office a minimum of 2 days per week.
MET Marketing is acting as an employment agency in relation to this Shopper Marketing Executive job.
Hi I'm Tom Fordham, get in touch to discuss this role today:
Tom worked in in-house recruitment before moving consultancy side and has never looked back. Working his way through the ranks, Tom has become an essential name on the lips of marketing job seekers and managers in Leeds and across the North. Having over 15 years experience in a range of markets, Tom has a particular specialism in Financial Services, Leisure and Gaming. Outside of the office he can be found entertaining his young family and if he's able to escape maybe on the local golf course (when we say on, it’s more to the side).
- M: 07508 876 551
- E: email@example.com
- T: 0113 898 0241
"My experience... was exceptional. From initial contact until she successfully placed me into my role, she consistently supported me in my application and kept me up to date with the process... went above and beyond to ensure I was prepared for interviews and provided an approachable but professional service. Highly recommended"Customer Media Planner Agency
I thoroughly enjoyed the MET Mentoring programme and the space it created to develop my career. I was matched up with a brilliant mentor who was supportive, knowledgeable and adapted the programme to my needs.Marketing Manager Mentee
"helped me get a job at one of the best digital agencies in Leeds... there to support me every step of the way, even calling me after evening interviews outside of work hours... She remembered my start date and texted in the morning to wish me luck... The best experience I've had with a recruiter by far!"Campaign Executive Agency
Customer Media Planner Agency
Marketing Manager Mentee
Campaign Executive Agency