Senior PR & Social Media Manager - Yorkshire
As part of an international business our client has a great position in the UK market and has been recognised with numerous industry awards over the years. This role will be key to achieving their growth plans to build on the 20m+ customers they have globally. As Senior PR & Social Media Manager you will build the brand through developing the PR plan, running the press office and driving the growth of social media. As a people focused business this client truly values its staff and the successful candidate will not only be rewarded with a competitive financial package but also a business that will support your growth and development.
- Create and deliver the PR plan, working with senior stakeholders across the business to ensure its alignment with the wider marketing strategy and global activity
- Manage the day to day running of the press office, responding to and proactively generating media relations opportunities and comment
- Manage a PR agency to effectively deliver campaigns and ongoing results against the defined media plan
- Develop and implement the social media plan, identifying key industry influencers to work with in creating engaging content across multiple digital media platforms
- Proactively manage the PR budget and ensure KPIs are in place for PR and social media activity
- Provide media training and brief internal parties to ensure media comment is readily available and act as company spokesperson where necessary
- Coach, inspire and develop a small team whilst influencing and motivating a wider matrix structure.
- Demonstrable experience in developing communication that drives specific business results and commercial awareness of the value of PR
- Passionate communicator with an enthusiasm for creating stories and engaging audiences both online and offline
- Strong relationship management skills to ensure journalist and blogger relationships are built and maintained
- A digital intuition to relate to all PR activity, creating ideas that will enable stories to live online
- Excellent written skills able to produce compelling comms materials, including briefings, presentations and announcements
- Strong agency management experience, including proven ability to lead and drive agency performance and creativity
- Strong presentation skills with an ability to present in senior forums and provide best practice PR and social media advice to senior executives
MET Marketing is acting as an employment agency in relation to this Senior Social Media & PR Manager job.
"very communicative... gave me some very useful tips for my interview, as did his colleagues at MET Marketing. He was very honest and straight-up about what to expect. Supportive, but realistic. He was also careful not to put me forward for anything he didn't think suitable... this has been my best experience of a recruitment consultant"Content Writer Insurance
"refreshingly honest and proactive in helping to steer my career in the right path for me... prepared to go the extra mile to help make my goals a reality... very motivational and positive... would definitely recommend"Brand Director Financial Services
"well connected and works hard to find you the perfect hire... prioritizes quality, not quantity... maintained timely communication with us throughout the process, was friendly and extremely helpful. I'd definitely recommend"Head of CRO & Analytics Digital Agency
Content Writer Insurance
Brand Director Financial Services
Head of CRO & Analytics Digital Agency