Senior PPC Executive - Yorkshire
As one of the biggest spenders on PPC of any company in the North of England, this role will be an excellent opportunity for an experienced PPC professional to manage a £10m+ budget and advance their career in a successful, well established and extremely profitable business. Responsible for the optimisation of paid search campaigns you will need to be well versed with Google Adwords and be confident managing the relationship with a PPC agency and with Google directly. The successful candidate will earn the chance to be part of a vastly successful business where your career could develop rapidly in a short period due to the significance of this role and the size of the group.
* Manage a significant PPC budget with a focus on increasing conversion whilst reducing CPC.
* Work with a specialist agency to identify missed opportunities, drive performance and increase value for spend.
* Ensure PPC campaigns are integrated to the wider marketing strategy tying in to TV, direct mail and other digital marketing campaigns.
* Work closely with SEO team to ensure digital spend is efficiently utilised and keyword coverage through Google is effectively achieved.
* Experienced expert in PPC with an in-depth knowledge of Google Adwords.
* Commercially focused in optimisation of campaigns, reducing acquisition costs and improving conversions.
* Excellent relationship management skills able to drive performance from agency relationships and to manage a direct relationship with Google.
This PPC job is commutable of Leeds, Harrogate, Bradford, Sheffield and York locations.
MET Marketing are acting as a Digital Recruitment Agency in relation to this Online Acquisition job.
"a fantastic help to me in finding my next role and helping me in the next step of progressing my career... provided excellent advice and went above and beyond to ensure that I had all of the information I needed and has been very supportive from start to finish"Product Manager Financial Services
"explained each job role clearly, explaining how my transferable skills could make me suitable for the job...organised all the relevant information and sent them over to me as soon as the call was over... directions and tips when it came to the interviewing stage"Digital Analyst Digital Agency
"blows me away with how invested she is with each and every one of her contacts; from the moment we first spoke I knew she was really listening and had understood what motivates me and where I was looking to go with my career, even though at that stage I wasn't too sure myself."Senior Sales Executive Retail Agency
Product Manager Financial Services
Digital Analyst Digital Agency
Senior Sales Executive Retail Agency