Senior Marketing Strategy Planning Manager - Yorkshire
This leading financial services business has recently reviewed their business structure and created an opportunity for a Senior Marketing Strategy Planning Manager. This role will work across all areas of marketing and customer insight to ensure a cohesive strategy that is commercially sound and planned to deliver ROI. You will work across teams to plan marketing activity and report results and recommendations to board level. To be considered you will need to be a commercially astute experience marketing strategist / planner with experience in the financial services industry.
* Monitor the market and landscape in which the business operates to ensure marketing strategy is relevant and effective.
* Plan marketing strategy to meet customer needs whilst maintaining a commercial focus.
* Utilise data, insight and analysis to lead approach to strategic marketing plans.
* Co-ordinate annual budgets for marketing and customer insight with full justification for sign off of changes.
* Plan tactical activity to fit in with overall marketing strategy and plans.
* Manage budgets with key stakeholders forecasting ROI and reporting monthly and annually on spend and returns.
* Strategically focused marketing professional with experience in financial services.
* Confident working with stakeholders at all levels and reporting results and projections to board level.
* Commercially astute with experience managing budgets and finances effectively.
* Significant experience planning campaigns, resources and finances within marketing environment.
This Senior Marketing Planning Strategy job is commutable of Leeds, Harrogate, Bradford and Halifax locations.
MET Marketing are acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this Strategic Marketing Planning job.
"explained each job role clearly, explaining how my transferable skills could make me suitable for the job...organised all the relevant information and sent them over to me as soon as the call was over... directions and tips when it came to the interviewing stage"Digital Analyst Digital Agency
"took the time to understand my skill set, knowledge base and person to provide a detailed insight into the opportunities that were best suited... I was made aware of all developments as and when they happened, receiving advice and guidance along the way, and was even provided with information on relocating... I would highly recommend MET Marketing"Digital Marketing Manager Gaming
"blows me away with how invested she is with each and every one of her contacts; from the moment we first spoke I knew she was really listening and had understood what motivates me and where I was looking to go with my career, even though at that stage I wasn't too sure myself."Senior Sales Executive Retail Agency
Digital Analyst Digital Agency
Digital Marketing Manager Gaming
Senior Sales Executive Retail Agency