Senior Marketing Manager - Yorkshire
As one of the financial services industry's leading names, our client is going from strength-to-strength and has an opportunity for an experienced senior marketer to join the business in this high profile role as Senior Multichannel Marketing Manager. Leading a significant team and multimillion pound budget you will develop and implement strategy across advertising and marketing covering digital, print and ATL. With a bias towards acquisition you'll need to be capable of identifying opportunities and turning around a high volume of campaign activity to deliver results. As a key job in the marketing team you'll be exposed to senior relationships at director level and will need to be confident presenting results and recommendations to executive management.
* Multichannel marketing across direct mail, digital and ATL advertising.
* Responsibility for budget in excess of £5m+
* Management of team covering acquisition and retention across the UK and overseas with 3 direct reports and a larger indirect team.
* Senior level relationship management and selection of marketing agencies and third party providers.
* Active member of senior management responsible for reporting campaign results and devising future marketing strategy.
* Significant senior level marketing experience within consumer focused businesses across a range of channels including direct mail and digital.
* Experienced supporting, coaching, motivating and mentoring marketing team.
* Held budgetary responsibility for a multi-million pound marketing budget.
* Excellent relationship manager across all levels of seniority internally and externally.
* Planned, developed and managed marketing strategies.
This Senior Marketing Manager job is commutable of Leeds, Harrogate, Bradford and Huddersfield locations.
MET Marketing is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this senior marketing job.
"a cut above the rest of the industry in my experience... a forensic approach to understanding the business, the role, the hiring manager and the candidates, coupled with an intrinsic knowledge of the local landscape I have seen great results"Head of Business Development Digital Agency
"extremely helpful in finding my new role, he took the time to understand what I was looking for and how best to go about it. He was happy to offer genuinely helpful advice and went out of his way to help wherever he could. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend"CRM Manager Retail
"MET Marketing has recently placed a Marketing Manager with us and I have no hesitation in recommending. This is the first time I have dealt with MET and from day 1 the communication has been fantastic. He was given a brief and ran with it in which he sent some great and relevant candidates... never pushy and managed our company brand and candidate experience really well"Talent Acquisition Specialist Retail
Head of Business Development Digital Agency
CRM Manager Retail
Talent Acquisition Specialist Retail