Senior Marketing Executive - Yorkshire
We are working with a business who are at the forefront of innovative cloud technology solutions. Obviously the sector itself is constantly growing and our client are partnered with some of the biggest names in technology to help deliver their excellent service. They are looking for a Senior Marketing Exec as part of a team of two to help pus the company even further forward.
- Work alongside their current Senior Exec to implement a full mix marketing strategy.
- Upload engaging contnent to the company website through Wordpress CMS.
- Design and implement multi-channel lead generation campaigns.
- Work closely with the sales team and supple all necessary collateral to ensure MQL leads are followed up.
- Build and grow a close relationship with cloud partners and manage tailored campaigns.
- Assist in the planning and execution of events and seminars.
- Report on the ROI from campaigns and events through Google Analytics.
- Manage the company's on-site SEO
- Degree in Marketing or CIM Qualification
- Campaign management experience
- Have worked with Wordpress or other CMS previously
- Experience in SEO and PPC
This Senior Marketing Executive job is commutable from West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire and South Yorkshire
MET Marketing is acting as an employment agency in relation to this Senior Marketing Executive job.
Hi I'm Gary Holmes, get in touch to discuss this role today:
Having worked in recruitment since graduation Gary has covered a range of industries including Finance, HR and Medical recruitment. With his degree being in Business and Marketing though it was only right that Gary ultimately ended up recruiting in the Marketing industry. With all his recruitment experience alongside his Marketing passion Gary's been a natural and works closely with a range of clients across the Professional Services, IT and Finance markets.
- M: 07538 807832
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- T: 0113 898 0245
"our go-to for our recruitment needs. She works tirelessly, is well connected and truly understands the briefs put to her. She's also fun to deal with!"Managing Director Marketing Agency
"very communicative... gave me some very useful tips for my interview, as did his colleagues at MET Marketing. He was very honest and straight-up about what to expect. Supportive, but realistic. He was also careful not to put me forward for anything he didn't think suitable... this has been my best experience of a recruitment consultant"Content Writer Insurance
"blows me away with how invested she is with each and every one of her contacts; from the moment we first spoke I knew she was really listening and had understood what motivates me and where I was looking to go with my career, even though at that stage I wasn't too sure myself."Senior Sales Executive Retail Agency
Managing Director Marketing Agency
Content Writer Insurance
Senior Sales Executive Retail Agency