Senior Marketing Executive - Yorkshire
+ strong benefits package Yorkshire
Our client is going through a really exciting time in their development and marketing is at the forefront of this. With some major changes in the pipeline from a brand perspective and company growth at unprecedented levels it's an incredible time to join.
A unique opportunity is now available to join the business as a Senior Marketing Executive to play a fundamental role in the delivery of the marketing strategy. As a great campaign and brand specialist you will utilise your creativity to produce innovative, exciting and engaging integrated campaigns which further drive brand awareness. You'll use the full marketing mix to and manage agencies in creating digital and print assets to support these campaigns.
You'll need experience in managing multi-channel campaigns, working with digital agencies, being a brand guardian and have some experience using email campaign tools. Additionally being a great copywriter and having knowledge of social media, PPC, SEO and basic adobe creative skills would be a great advantage.
- Support the Head of Marketing to deliver strategic projects including research, brand development and campaigns
- Develop innovative campaign ideas which align with the brand strategy and deliver on objectives
- Manage internal stakeholders and ensure marketing is supporting sales and events team with literature, collateral and promotional materials
- Take ownership of specific projects including the measurement and reporting of activity
- Manage the digital agency, working with them on PPC, making updates to the website and keeping on top of SEO requirements, working with digital specialists as needed
- Make sure all written and designed content is professional and meets brand guidelines
- Campaign management and brand development experience in a commercially driven business environment
- Great copywriting skills with ability to write content for email and print activity
- A genuine love and passion for marketing and brand, ready to take the opportunity to transform marketing and brand output
- Experience using e-marketing platforms such as Mailchimp to support activity
- Agency management and media booking experience would be beneficial
This Senior Marketing Executive job is commutable from Leeds, Bradford, Huddersfield and Wakefield locations. Free parking is available.
MET Marketing is acting as an employment agency in relation to this Senior Marketing Executive job.
Hi I'm Tom Fordham, get in touch to discuss this role today:
Tom has worked in in-house recruitment before moving consultancy side for the last 13 years and has never looked back. Working his way through the ranks, Tom has become an essential name on the lips of marketing job seekers and managers in Leeds and across the North. Having experience in a range of markets, Tom has a particular specialism in Financial Services, Leisure and Gaming. Outside of the office he can be found on the golf course (when we say on, it’s more to the side) or in the restaurants and bars of North Leeds.
- M: 07508 876 551
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- T: 0113 898 0241
"MET gave a very quick turn around on an important position for us"Technology Director Travel
"After a unsuccessful round of agency interviews to recruit a new marketing assistant, MET Marketing came to us with their service - their approach, relationships and professionalism was probably the standout experience... Working with them was brilliant and I would recommend them to anyone"Customer Experience Manager IT
"our go-to for our recruitment needs. She works tirelessly, is well connected and truly understands the briefs put to her. She's also fun to deal with!"Managing Director Marketing Agency
Technology Director Travel
Customer Experience Manager IT
Managing Director Marketing Agency