Senior Marketing Executive - Yorkshire
We have a great opportunity to join an established marketing team to help drive sales of industry leading products to some of the UK's biggest retailers. Our client has implemented a flexible working policy enabling a balanced mix of home and office working. The Senior Marketing Executive will have a hands-on role in every element of product marketing from launching new products at trade shows to creative management of all collateral including point of sale.
- Working with stakeholders to develop marketing campaigns for product launches.
- Planning and organising industry events/trade shows to support new product launches.
- Produce in depth marketing timetables to coincide with product launches.
- Working with agencies and colleagues to develop product content such as photography, adverts and social media content.
- Marketing and product specialist, ideally with knowledge of trade marketing.
- Skilled in writing engaging copy.
- At least two years of experience in product marketing.
- Strong creative streak and sense of innovation.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to build relationships with stakeholders, customers and colleagues.
This Senior Marketing Executive job is commutable from Leeds, Bradford, Huddersfield, Halifax with opportunity for flexible working.
MET Marketing is acting as an employment agency in relation to this Marketing job.
Hi I'm Josh Heycock, get in touch to discuss this role today:
Having made the three-hour journey from Oxford to Leeds for university many years ago, Josh is now using his writing and people skills to make an impact on the recruitment industry. Joining on our training programme, Josh quickly accelerated to be a fundamental part of the marketing and brand team. He can be spotted chasing a football or ‘dad-dancing’ in town on the weekends.
- M: 07538 807 832
- E: email@example.com
- T: 0113 898 0242
"blows me away with how invested she is with each and every one of her contacts; from the moment we first spoke I knew she was really listening and had understood what motivates me and where I was looking to go with my career, even though at that stage I wasn't too sure myself."Senior Sales Executive Retail Agency
"a great record with me so far, having found me both my last two roles. He is a skilled professional with an in-depth knowledge of the marketing sector and a keen understanding of what is required to perfectly match both the role and the individual. Here's to a long career working together!"Director Communications Consultancy
"friendly and professional... provided great service and support. He communicated at all times in a timely and appropriate manner, giving useful feedback and critique. His experience is an asset to MET and his approachable persona makes working with him a pleasure"CRM Manager Financial Services
Senior Sales Executive Retail Agency
Director Communications Consultancy
CRM Manager Financial Services