Senior Marketing Executive - Yorkshire
Our client are looking for an experienced, driven and passionate B2B Marketing & Communications Specialist to increase leads for the company's pioneering software products that are sold to businesses in the construction industry. The role will have a focus on the UK & Ireland but ensuring brand alignment with the wider international marketing team. Working closely with the UK product and sales teams you'll be responsible for demand generation, increasing leads in both quality and quantity. You'll need to be familiar with marketing automation tools such as Marketo and integrating them with CRM tools including Salesforce or Dynamics.
The longer term prospects in this business are phenomenal with opportunities on an international level at one of many businesses within the group.
- Provide creative marketing solutions for multiple brands
- Work closely with UK based sales and product teams to create new business opportunities through lead generation campaigns
- Identify methods and channels that can be used to further enhance the business' brand awareness
- Manage the Marketo platform to create and implement automation campaigns
- Create engaging content for the website and other digital platforms.
- Support the sales, product and training teams with engaging product and training material
- Use CRM tools to track and monitor campaign performance
- Create or adapt graphics using the Adobe Creative Suite for use in print, web and events
- Marketing degree or CIM qualification
- Significant B2B lead generation marketing experience required, preferably at a software or technology led company
- Experience of managing a marketing automation platform and CRM
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills including managing relationship with sales teams
Initially this role will be a mix of office based and home based working and longer term occasional travel across the UK and internationally may be required.
The office is commutable from Leeds, Bradford, Huddersfield, Halifax, Wakefield and surrounding locations and offers free on-site parking.
MET Marketing is acting as an employment agency in relation to this Senior Marketing Executive job.
Hi I'm Tom Fordham, get in touch to discuss this role today:
Tom worked in in-house recruitment before moving consultancy side and has never looked back. Working his way through the ranks, Tom has become an essential name on the lips of marketing job seekers and managers in Leeds and across the North. Having over 15 years experience in a range of markets, Tom has a particular specialism in Financial Services, Leisure and Gaming. Outside of the office he can be found entertaining his young family and if he's able to escape maybe on the local golf course (when we say on, it’s more to the side).
- M: 07508 876 551
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- T: 0113 898 0241
The mentor I've been paired with is a perfect match. She supported me to achieve the goals I set out at the start, and also challenged me to push forward for further self-development. I've recommended the mentoring programme to others.Senior Marketing Manager Mentee
"MET gave a very quick turn around on an important position for us"Technology Director Travel
"approached me after finding my CV online, and recommend I apply for a position that she felt was suited to me, and I am now living my professional dream with that company... very encouraging and motivational during the process, and full of helpful tips and advice"Content Executive Agency
Senior Marketing Manager Mentee
Technology Director Travel
Content Executive Agency