Senior Marketing Executive – 10 Month Contract - Yorkshire
A key employer in Sheffield, our client is award winning, ethical and customer focused. The business are seeking to recruit a Senior Marketing Executive for a 10 month maternity cover contract. Working alongside other senior marketing executives you will help to lead the team and contribute to the development and delivery of the annual marketing plan. You'll be responsible for the execution of a fully integrated on and offline marketing plan, including a communications strategy. You will also act as a brand guardian portraying this through platforms of communication such as web, email, print and social. This role requires someone with strong interpersonal skills, experience in team management and broad campaign management.
* Lead, manage, develop and motivate the Marketing Communications team
* Brand management, including empowering staff to use particular brand points
* To deliver a range of projects and campaigns at both a strategic and operational level
* Measure the effectiveness of the marketing plan to ensure continual improvement
* Substantial experience with integrated on and offline marketing
* The ability to deliver innovative marketing campaigns throughout that will influence target audience behaviour
* Experienced in managing a team
* Strong attention to detail, editing and proofreading skills
* Knowledge and experience using CRM systems for campaign targeting.
* Marketing specific qualifications would be advantageous.
* Available for start at short notice for an initial 10 month contract.
This Marketing Executive job is commutable of most areas across South Yorkshire, including Sheffield, Chesterfield, Doncaster and Rotherham. MET Marketing are acting as an employment agency in relation to this marketing job in Sheffield.
"took the time to understand my career to date and expertly matched my skills to the requirements resulting in a fantastic career move for me...honest and friendly and kept me up to date with all the progress as soon as information became available. I would highly recommend"PPC & Analytics Executive Digital Agency
The mentor I've been paired with is a perfect match. She supported me to achieve the goals I set out at the start, and also challenged me to push forward for further self-development. I've recommended the mentoring programme to others.Senior Marketing Manager Mentee
Working as a mentor for MET Mentoring is a wonderful privilege. You get to meet amazing mentees, learn together, share your wisdom and literally watch them flourish before your eyes.
PPC & Analytics Executive Digital Agency
Senior Marketing Manager Mentee