Senior Marketing Comms Manager - Yorkshire
This is a pivotal role with an exciting and well respected financial services business with a great brand and proposition operating in multiple markets. Reporting directly to the Head of Marketing you will manage a team of 15 covering all offline marketing, communications and campaigns activity. In this strategic role you will be responsible for the strategic decision making for both existing customer communications activity and acquisition and promotional marketing, managing senior level agency relationships and leading the well-formed team. To be considered you will need to be an accomplished team manager, have significant senior level marketing experience managing a high volume of campaigns and communications and be commercially astute with budgetary responsibility.
* Management of a team of 15, including an in-house creative studio.
* Strategic decision making for customer communications, literature, retention marketing and acquisition campaign work.
* Manage appoint and develop senior relationships with marketing and creative agencies.
* Report and deliver ROI and monitor budgets reporting commercial results and recommendations to executive level.
* Strategically focused marketing professional and a proven leader in a marketing comms.
* Experience in a high volume B2C environment and ideally exposure to B2B marketing communications also and from within the financial services industry.
* Managed significant size teams in marketing campaigns / marketing communications.
* Commercially astute and confident managing budgets and being part of an organisations senior management team.
This Senior Marketing Communications Manager job is commutable of Leeds, Bradford, Harrogate and Burnley.
MET Marketing are acting as an employment agency in relation to this Marketing job.
"extremely helpful in finding my new role, he took the time to understand what I was looking for and how best to go about it. He was happy to offer genuinely helpful advice and went out of his way to help wherever he could. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend"CRM Manager Retail
"took the time to understand my skill set, knowledge base and person to provide a detailed insight into the opportunities that were best suited... I was made aware of all developments as and when they happened, receiving advice and guidance along the way, and was even provided with information on relocating... I would highly recommend MET Marketing"Digital Marketing Manager Gaming
"the best recruiter I have ever worked with. Committed, passionate, insightful and always delivers over and above what is required."Sales & Marketing Director Digital Agency
CRM Manager Retail
Digital Marketing Manager Gaming
Sales & Marketing Director Digital Agency