Senior Marketing Comms Manager - Yorkshire
This is a pivotal role with an exciting and well respected financial services business with a great brand and proposition operating in multiple markets. Reporting directly to the Head of Marketing you will manage a team of 15 covering all offline marketing, communications and campaigns activity. In this strategic role you will be responsible for the strategic decision making for both existing customer communications activity and acquisition and promotional marketing, managing senior level agency relationships and leading the well-formed team. To be considered you will need to be an accomplished team manager, have significant senior level marketing experience managing a high volume of campaigns and communications and be commercially astute with budgetary responsibility.
* Management of a team of 15, including an in-house creative studio.
* Strategic decision making for customer communications, literature, retention marketing and acquisition campaign work.
* Manage appoint and develop senior relationships with marketing and creative agencies.
* Report and deliver ROI and monitor budgets reporting commercial results and recommendations to executive level.
* Strategically focused marketing professional and a proven leader in a marketing comms.
* Experience in a high volume B2C environment and ideally exposure to B2B marketing communications also and from within the financial services industry.
* Managed significant size teams in marketing campaigns / marketing communications.
* Commercially astute and confident managing budgets and being part of an organisations senior management team.
This Senior Marketing Communications Manager job is commutable of Leeds, Bradford, Harrogate and Burnley.
MET Marketing are acting as an employment agency in relation to this Marketing job.
"before long I had a job at a great company... took a real interest in what I told her I was after and the job I'm in meets that criteria. If you're looking for someone to get you the job you want, you should definitely get in touch"Designer Sports
"an absolute pleasure to work with and successfully placed me in a great role which I am very happy with. Furthermore, every interview that was arranged for me was spot on, carefully considered, well managed and very appropriate. I wouldn't hesitate using her or MET Marketing again"Digital Account Manager Agency
"My experience... was exceptional. From initial contact until she successfully placed me into my role, she consistently supported me in my application and kept me up to date with the process... went above and beyond to ensure I was prepared for interviews and provided an approachable but professional service. Highly recommended"Customer Media Planner Agency
Digital Account Manager Agency
Customer Media Planner Agency