Senior Marketing Analyst - Yorkshire
An opportunity has arisen to join this FTSE 250 global multi-channel, high service distributor supporting millions of professionals globally. Reporting into the Global Head of Insights this is a fantastic opportunity to join this leading West Yorkshire business.
The main purpose of the role is to support the delivery of the European Customer Analytics and Campaign delivery through the development of strategic initiatives.
* Analysis of the Active Customer Base (ACB) and ad-hoc reports associated with this, revisiting methodology and achieving best approach aligned globally.
* Responsible for the multi-channel KPI formulation, working with the Web team to achieve a smooth process for incorporating their statistics.
* To analyse and identify buyer behaviour that can help drive future campaigns
* To work with the rest of the team to input into our consultative role to the business
* To look at what additional data would provide further insight into our customers with the Marketing Analysts
* To work with the Head of Commercial Marketing to ensure we are collecting and utilising customer data/insight to gain a 360 degree view of our ACB and buying preferences.
* Proactive Data Mining support - Deliver data modelling and forecasting capability to support strategic programmes and initiatives
* Work closely with the Data Strategy Manager and Marketing Analysts and act as a consultant to the business on ACB reporting.
* Ensuring results are delivered according to the KPIs on campaigns (multi-channel - working with web analytics providers)
* Working with the Data Strategy Manager to ensure a collective approach to the customer and insights gained from our ACB
* On some campaigns to take full end to end responsibility from data segmentation to results measurement
* Candidates will have a technical background either through a technical qualification (computing, business, stats) or through working in a technical role in a commercial department
* Demonstrable experience of Business Analytics / statistics / forecasting environment essential
* Advanced knowledge of Business Analytics Tools and Techniques, specifically Data Mining
* Good level of influencing and negotiation skills, with experience of working alongside senior managers
* Broad understanding of how data is used for Strategic Marketing purposes
Excellent communication skills
* Strong working knowledge SQL and or Alterian.
If you would like to discuss this role in more detail then send your CV to Miles Zerny by applying from this website.
This Marketing Analyst job is commutable of Leeds, York, Bradford and Halifax and Sheffield.
MET Marketing are acting as an employment agency in relation to this Marketing Analyst vacancy.
"represented me as a candidate a couple of times. I have always found him to be really personable and tenacious. He listens... always demonstrated an in-depth knowledge of the marketing industry and therefore can easily judge a person's fit to a role, and vice versa. One of the best marketing recruiters in my opinion"Marketing Consultant Promotional Merchandise
"well connected and works hard to find you the perfect hire... prioritizes quality, not quantity... maintained timely communication with us throughout the process, was friendly and extremely helpful. I'd definitely recommend"Head of CRO & Analytics Digital Agency
"MET gave a very quick turn around on an important position for us"Technology Director Travel
Marketing Consultant Promotional Merchandise
Head of CRO & Analytics Digital Agency
Technology Director Travel