Senior Digital Marketing Manager - Yorkshire
One of the regions leading brands is looking to appoint a Senior Digital Marketing Manager to lead a team in digital acquisition. Taking this senior management role you will be responsible for the digital acquisition strategy covering PPC, Paid Social and SEO. Initially driving leads up and CPA down you'll use your results to create business cases for increasing budgets and continually grow the function as Digital Acquisition becomes an ever increasing channel for the organisation. Agencies will be used to deliver campaigns so your role has a strategic focus but hands-on experience in delivery will benefit. With headcount set to grow by 30% + this year within the marketing function you'll be joining the business at one of their most exciting growth periods for marketing in their 100 year + history.
To be considered you will need to be an established digital marketing team leader with evidence of creating and delivering digital acquisition strategies that continually deliver great ROI. You will work directly with c-suite and should be confident leading relationships internally and driving through investment in digital marketing campaigns.
- Set the customer acquisition marketing strategy with a focus on digital activity.
- Increase traffic, leads and ultimately new customers through performance marketing campaigns.
- Oversee and drive efficiencies of campaigns across PPC, Paid Social and SEO.
- Work with wider teams in their responsibilities for supporting SEO and conversion of customers through the site.
- Manage relationships with key search engine partners and agencies to drive performance.
- Lead and develop a team of direct reports supporting in personal and professional development.
- Experienced senior leader within digital marketing.
- Proven ability to deliver ROI and reduce CPA within a high volume consumer led business.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and confident developing business cases and securing internal budget investment.
- Previous experience directly leading teams within performance marketing.
- Knowledge and experience across all performance marketing channels including PPC, SEO and Paid Social Media.
- Experience within a regulated business such as financial services, gaming or utilities.
Location & Flexibility:
This Senior Digital Acquisition Manager job is based in the Leeds area and commutable from Bradford, York, Harrogate, Sheffield and other surrounding areas.
Once returning to standard working arrangements the business will be operating a 3 day office and 2 day remote split with potential further flexibility where appropriate.
MET Marketing is acting as an employment agency in relation to this Marketing job.
Hi I'm Tom Fordham, get in touch to discuss this role today:
Tom worked in in-house recruitment before moving consultancy side and has never looked back. Working his way through the ranks, Tom has become an essential name on the lips of marketing job seekers and managers in Leeds and across the North. Having over 15 years experience in a range of markets, Tom has a particular specialism in Financial Services, Leisure and Gaming. Outside of the office he can be found entertaining his young family and if he's able to escape maybe on the local golf course (when we say on, it’s more to the side).
- M: 07508 876 551
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- T: 0113 898 0241
"approached me after finding my CV online, and recommend I apply for a position that she felt was suited to me, and I am now living my professional dream with that company... very encouraging and motivational during the process, and full of helpful tips and advice"Content Executive Agency
"a cut above the rest of the industry in my experience... a forensic approach to understanding the business, the role, the hiring manager and the candidates, coupled with an intrinsic knowledge of the local landscape I have seen great results"Head of Business Development Digital Agency
Working as a mentor for MET Mentoring is a wonderful privilege. You get to meet amazing mentees, learn together, share your wisdom and literally watch them flourish before your eyes.
Content Executive Agency
Head of Business Development Digital Agency