Senior Digital Marketing Executive - Yorkshire
A pioneering and forward-thinking client within the Health and Social Care sector is looking for a Senior Digital Marketing Executive to join its newly refreshed marketing team. You will benefit from knowing you are giving back to local communities across the UK day to day, as you raise brand awareness and improve outreach of core group priorities. As a senior member of the marketing department, you will take responsibility for the groups digital offering and be fully supported as you manage, evaluate and improve the groups digital marketing strategies.
- You will have experience of working with paid search, SEO, social media and website management.
- You will be passionate about digital marketing and excited at the idea of developing and collaborating with your manager to develop new marketing strategies.
- You will have line management experience or ready to take the next step in your career.
- You will be a strong communicator, with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to engage stakeholders of all levels.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Collaborating on marketing strategies with the Group Head of Marketing
- Responsible for a Digital Content Executive.
- Consistently evaluating all digital marketing activities, striving to achieve continuous improvement and optimisation.
- Collaborating on the ongoing development and delivery of a multichannel marketing strategy, with a key focus on paid advertising and content strategy.
- Working with the wider team on the production of AV and photography content and ensuring this is line with company guidelines.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with agency partners, managing best practice.
- Raising awareness of the group by creating shareable digital content, in line with the core business priorities
Where You'll Be Based:
Flexible working is well established in the business meaning hybrid and remote working options are encouraged. There is the requirement to be on site for certain team meetings though, so it's important that you're based relatively locally, likely in the Yorkshire area. The offices are easily commutable from the likes of Leeds, York and Harrogate.
For an informal chat, please get in touch with Joshua Marnick, I can be easily found on LinkedIn or through the MET Marketing website. Don't worry if your CV isn't up to date. Just send me what you have and we can deal with that later.
MET Marketing is acting as an employment agency in relation to this Marketing job.
Hi I'm Joshua Marnick, get in touch to discuss this role today:
Having graduated from Leeds Beckett university in 2021, with a degree in Business Management, Joshua has spent the last 18 months working in Healthcare Recruitment. Joshua joined MET Marketing in February 2023 to work within an industry more closely related to his degree. On the weekends, Joshua can be found spending time with friends and family, enjoying a bottle of wine or (unfortunately) watching Leeds United.
- M: 07538 807832
- E: email@example.com
- T: 0113 898 0247
"exceptional at helping me secure my desired role as a Marketing Executive after I was made redundant... went above and beyond to ensure I was fully prepared for all my interviews and presentations... an approachable but professional service that was second to none. I would highly recommend"Marketing Executive Leisure
I thoroughly enjoyed the MET Mentoring programme and the space it created to develop my career. I was matched up with a brilliant mentor who was supportive, knowledgeable and adapted the programme to my needs.Marketing Manager Mentee
"helped me secure my latest role and I found him to be knowledgeable, friendly and professional at every stage of the process. I would highly recommend him and MET Marketing to anyone looking for their next marketing role"Email Marketing Manager Global Distribution
Marketing Executive Leisure
Marketing Manager Mentee
Email Marketing Manager Global Distribution