Senior Corporate Communications & Engagement Manager - Yorkshire
Due to growth this well established and high profile brand are looking to appoint a senior position within the Brand & Marketing team to take ownership for building a corporate narrative and further enhancing the great reputation the business has. This role will work across establishing and developing key partnerships and associations which support the corporate vision whilst simultaneously running the PR function. To be considered you'll need to demonstrate your prior experience in reputation management, corporate partnership development and PR. You will work closely with c-suite execs within the private sector and have the confidence to support, educate and challenge where necessary at this level.
- Create and grow strategic partnerships and associations which support the organisations vision and values.
- Design and deliver the corporate narrative, building the brand reputation and awareness.
- Oversee senior stakeholder relationships to maximise opportunities for collaboration and mutual benefit.
- Support board in media handling and support in outward facing media opportunities.
- Run PR team through line management and support of press relations regionally, nationally and within the sector.
- Prior experience in developing and owning a corporate narrative and identification of associated partnerships across a business that impact this.
- Excellent team management ability, leading and developing others in their career progression.
- Experience within PR departments and ability to run media relations reactively and proactively.
- Self confidence working with c-suite and board level colleagues - providing guidance and leadership upwards within a business.
Location & Flexibility:
This Senior External Relations Manager job is based in the Leeds area and commutable from Bradford, York, Harrogate, Sheffield and other surrounding areas.
Once returning to standard working arrangements the business will be operating a 3 day office and 2 day remote split with potential further flexibility where appropriate.
MET Marketing is acting as an employment agency in relation to this Senior PR job.
Hi I'm Tom Fordham, get in touch to discuss this role today:
Tom worked in in-house recruitment before moving consultancy side and has never looked back. Working his way through the ranks, Tom has become an essential name on the lips of marketing job seekers and managers in Leeds and across the North. Having over 15 years experience in a range of markets, Tom has a particular specialism in Financial Services, Leisure and Gaming. Outside of the office he can be found entertaining his young family and if he's able to escape maybe on the local golf course (when we say on, it’s more to the side).
- M: 07508 876 551
- E: email@example.com
- T: 0113 898 0241
"blows me away with how invested she is with each and every one of her contacts; from the moment we first spoke I knew she was really listening and had understood what motivates me and where I was looking to go with my career, even though at that stage I wasn't too sure myself."Senior Sales Executive Retail Agency
"refreshingly honest and proactive in helping to steer my career in the right path for me... prepared to go the extra mile to help make my goals a reality... very motivational and positive... would definitely recommend"Brand Director Financial Services
"represented me as a candidate a couple of times. I have always found him to be really personable and tenacious. He listens... always demonstrated an in-depth knowledge of the marketing industry and therefore can easily judge a person's fit to a role, and vice versa. One of the best marketing recruiters in my opinion"Marketing Consultant Promotional Merchandise
Senior Sales Executive Retail Agency
Brand Director Financial Services
Marketing Consultant Promotional Merchandise