Senior Brand Manager - Yorkshire
One of our key clients is a market leading FMCG business based in West Yorkshire. With a consistent track record of growth the business has doubled in size over the past 5 years and they are now looking to recruit a Senior Brand Manager to join the business to manage one of their leading brands.
* Deliver the UK business plan for their brands by achieving or exceeding agreed key performance indicators.
* Prepare the 2012/3 brand business plan, in line with longer term strategy for the brand, gaining Board approval.
* Management of the Advertising Agency and PR Company ensuring the plans derived deliver maximum exposure for the brand and attract new consumers.
* In conjunction with the Key Account Managers, to deliver the joint business plans for the top 4 grocery multiples to the mutual benefit of both.
* Ensure the Sales Team are fully briefed on the Business plan and targets are set, reviewed regularly and achieved.
* Develop profitable NPD through a combination of In-House Manufacture and Third party Supply. This will include close liaison with the suppliers in order to continue the current programme of NPD.
* Previous FMCG Brand Management Experience with leading brands.
* Knowledge of working with leading grocery retailers.
* Experience of managing budgets
* Agency Management experience
* NPD experience
This Senior Brand Manager job is commutable of Leeds, Huddersfield, Bradford and Halifax and Sheffield
MET Marketing are acting as an employment agency in relation to this Senior Brand Manager vacancy.
"worked with me recently on a role I wanted to fill. She was very enthusiastic, listened well to what I needed and sent through some great candidates. We have hired the role through her, so it worked out very well"Head of Digital Agency
"I can confidently recommend... He has great skill in identifying the perfect fit between employer and employee. His conscientious attention to detail and support was fantastic"Product Manager Consumer Durables
"exceptional at helping me secure my desired role as a Marketing Executive after I was made redundant... went above and beyond to ensure I was fully prepared for all my interviews and presentations... an approachable but professional service that was second to none. I would highly recommend"Marketing Executive Leisure
Head of Digital Agency
Product Manager Consumer Durables
Marketing Executive Leisure