Senior Brand & Content Manager - Yorkshire
One of the regions most established brands is looking to enhance there well structured marketing team with the appointment of a Senior Brand & Content Manager. This job will be taking responsibility for the strategic planning of content across both online and offline channels and leading and managing a significant team to deliver this. You should have existing experience in setting a brand led content strategy, ideally in a clientside environment or having worked as an extension to a client team. You'll need to be commercially strong able to understand a range of metrics for content from engagement, to enquiries, media reach and ultimately revenue.
In this role you'll get a great basic salary and excellent benefits package as well as being part of a business which has a fantastic reputation for their treatment of employees, excellent retention rates and future opportunities for growth.
- Set in place content strategy for the business and drive team towards this vision.
- Manage multiple direct reports and support them in running and delivering content through their teams.
- Sign of strategy for static and visual content across social media, web and offline channels.
- Work closely with wider marketing and brand teams to understand content needs and shape their use of content within the channels available.
- Continually monitor, review and enhance content across the estate of channels - web, email, social, newsletters and beyond.
- Experienced senior leader with a brand and content background.
- Confident managing teams and developing and driving others.
- Understanding of content use across channels both offline and online with knowledge and appreciation of SEO.
- Commercially astute and confident creating and presenting reports to senior management.
- Previous experience within an inhouse brand or content function.
- Excellent copywriting and content creation is a natural although most of this role will be strategic with the team responsible for producing copy and content.
This Senior Content Manager job is based in the Leeds area and easily commutable from surrounding areas including York, Harrogate, Wakefield and Huddersfield. The role will be on a hybrid working model with 3 days in the Leeds office.
MET Marketing is acting as an employment agency in relation to this Senior Brand Manager job.
Hi I'm Tom Fordham, get in touch to discuss this role today:
Tom worked in in-house recruitment before moving consultancy side and has never looked back. Working his way through the ranks, Tom has become an essential name on the lips of marketing job seekers and managers in Leeds and across the North. Having over 15 years experience in a range of markets, Tom has a particular specialism in Financial Services, Leisure and Gaming. Outside of the office he can be found entertaining his young family and if he's able to escape maybe on the local golf course (when we say on, it’s more to the side).
- M: 07508 876 551
- E: email@example.com
- T: 0113 898 0241
"My experience... was exceptional. From initial contact until she successfully placed me into my role, she consistently supported me in my application and kept me up to date with the process... went above and beyond to ensure I was prepared for interviews and provided an approachable but professional service. Highly recommended"Customer Media Planner Agency
"our go-to for our recruitment needs. She works tirelessly, is well connected and truly understands the briefs put to her. She's also fun to deal with!"Managing Director Marketing Agency
"If you are a Media, Technology, Marketing or Creative business wanting to hire the very best talent at mid, senior and Executive levels then from my experience MET Marketing is the place to go"Head of Ecommerce Multichannel Retailer
Customer Media Planner Agency
Managing Director Marketing Agency
Head of Ecommerce Multichannel Retailer