Senior Brand & Comms Manager - Yorkshire
With a business culture focused on ensuring customer and employee satisfaction our client has a great work environment and a business where you'll be sure to love your job. Due to maternity leave an opportunity has arisen for a Senior Brand & Communications Manager to join the business on a 9 month contract basis. Leading the Brand and Comms team you will be responsible for all brand campaigns and ensuring that every department in the business understands the brand and how to communicate to customers through all touch points. In addition you will set the communications roadmap for existing customers and will manage a team delivering statutory literature, as well as cross-sell and retention campaigns, across both online and offline channels. You'll need the mix of brand and CRM experience to apply for this role.
* Management of brand campaigns and brand guardian across the business for all customer touch points with the business.
* Creation and delivery of a customer communications roadmap ensuring regular, relevant contact is maintained with customers from post sale onwards.
* Delivery of communications across online and print including statutory comms and promotional marketing campaigns.
* Management of internal relationships with media, marketing and product teams for implementation of brand and customer contact strategy.
* Experience owning and developing the brand in a business to consumer service led organisation.
* Comfortable and confident team manager able to develop and motivate others.
* Understanding of CRM and able to formulate contact strategy and customer communications plan.
* Available for a contract position starting in December 2013.
MET Marketing are acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this Brand & Communications Manager job.
This Marketing job is commutable of Leeds, Bradford, Harrogate and York.
"helped me get a job at one of the best digital agencies in Leeds... there to support me every step of the way, even calling me after evening interviews outside of work hours... She remembered my start date and texted in the morning to wish me luck... The best experience I've had with a recruiter by far!"Campaign Executive Agency
"the ideal recruiter... works around your own busy schedules and understands how best to communicate with you. I will continue to work with and would recommend her and the team at MET to anyone looking to recruit"Head of Digital Agency
"a great record with me so far, having found me both my last two roles. He is a skilled professional with an in-depth knowledge of the marketing sector and a keen understanding of what is required to perfectly match both the role and the individual. Here's to a long career working together!"Director Communications Consultancy
Campaign Executive Agency
Head of Digital Agency
Director Communications Consultancy