Search Marketing Executive - Yorkshire
This forward thinking and highly innovative consumer services business are well established online and have great brand awareness across the UK. Working in the online marketing team the Search Marketing Executive will directly manage PPC campaign and will manage an agency in their ongoing developments for SEO activity. You will need to have previous experience either in-house or from within an agency. You'll be a key member to the team and will be rewarded with a good basic salary and a great working environment.
* Manage PPC & Display advertising in-house, building and optimising campaigns to increase conversions and reduce cost per acquisition.
* Keyword research including competitiveness and volume.
* Management of KPI's including impressions, CTR, Cost per Click, Conversion Rates and Cost per Acquisition.
* Analysing low performing ads and providing online team with ideas to improve landing pages.
* Consult with web development team creation and testing of bespoke website landing pages for optimum conversion.
* Using social media as a channel for paid advertising including Facebook PPC ads or Offers, or Twitter promoted hashtags.
* Managing external SEO agency to optimise rankings across search engines.
* Commercial experience managing PPC within search and display networks.
* Interest and understanding in SEO able to effectively manage integrated search campaigns.
* Strong analytically able to track, measure and report on KPI's surrounding PPC activity.
* Broad understanding and interest in online marketing.
* Strong communicator able to manage internal and external relationships with confidence.
This search marketing job is commutable of Leeds, York, Manchester, Bradford and Wakefield locations.
MET Marketing are acting as an employment agency in relation to this digital job.
"very communicative... gave me some very useful tips for my interview, as did his colleagues at MET Marketing. He was very honest and straight-up about what to expect. Supportive, but realistic. He was also careful not to put me forward for anything he didn't think suitable... this has been my best experience of a recruitment consultant"Content Writer Insurance
"helped me get a job at one of the best digital agencies in Leeds... there to support me every step of the way, even calling me after evening interviews outside of work hours... She remembered my start date and texted in the morning to wish me luck... The best experience I've had with a recruiter by far!"Campaign Executive Agency
"MET Marketing helped me find my most recent role and provided a supportive and expert service, ensuring I was matched with the right company in the right position. I would have no hesitation in recommending MET to others"Product Manager Financial Services
Content Writer Insurance
Campaign Executive Agency
Product Manager Financial Services