Search Marketing Executive - Yorkshire
This forward thinking and highly innovative consumer services business are well established online and have great brand awareness across the UK. Working in the online marketing team the Search Marketing Executive will directly manage PPC campaign and will manage an agency in their ongoing developments for SEO activity. You will need to have previous experience either in-house or from within an agency. You'll be a key member to the team and will be rewarded with a good basic salary and a great working environment.
* Manage PPC & Display advertising in-house, building and optimising campaigns to increase conversions and reduce cost per acquisition.
* Keyword research including competitiveness and volume.
* Management of KPI's including impressions, CTR, Cost per Click, Conversion Rates and Cost per Acquisition.
* Analysing low performing ads and providing online team with ideas to improve landing pages.
* Consult with web development team creation and testing of bespoke website landing pages for optimum conversion.
* Using social media as a channel for paid advertising including Facebook PPC ads or Offers, or Twitter promoted hashtags.
* Managing external SEO agency to optimise rankings across search engines.
* Commercial experience managing PPC within search and display networks.
* Interest and understanding in SEO able to effectively manage integrated search campaigns.
* Strong analytically able to track, measure and report on KPI's surrounding PPC activity.
* Broad understanding and interest in online marketing.
* Strong communicator able to manage internal and external relationships with confidence.
This search marketing job is commutable of Leeds, York, Manchester, Bradford and Wakefield locations.
MET Marketing are acting as an employment agency in relation to this digital job.
"MET Marketing has recently placed a Marketing Manager with us and I have no hesitation in recommending. This is the first time I have dealt with MET and from day 1 the communication has been fantastic. He was given a brief and ran with it in which he sent some great and relevant candidates... never pushy and managed our company brand and candidate experience really well"Talent Acquisition Specialist Retail
"the ideal recruiter... works around your own busy schedules and understands how best to communicate with you. I will continue to work with and would recommend her and the team at MET to anyone looking to recruit"Head of Digital Agency
"used her extensive network to place me in the perfect role. She fully understood the role I was looking for, found it and supported me throughout the process. If I was looking for a new job... would be the first person I'd call!"PPC Account Manager Agency
Talent Acquisition Specialist Retail
Head of Digital Agency
PPC Account Manager Agency