Retail Marketing Project – 3-6 Months - Yorkshire
As this high profile retail business goes through some significant brand changes they have a 3 to 6 month requirement to support the updating of a range of collateral used across the business. Working with agency partners you will oversee projects across POS, brochures, web content, graphics, social and digital assets. You will produce briefs, manage creative to execution, proof-read and keep all marketing produced within brand guidelines.
- Producing briefs for partner agencies: Media, CGI, creative, artwork, print, PR & social
- Managing creative work flows to execution
- Planning & producing internal comms material (produced in PowerPoint)
- Proof reading campaign material, internal comms, brochures, POS, web content
- Supporting production of brand guidelines and versions relevant across the business
- Significant experience in managing and producing marketing materials across offline and online channels.
- Confident writing creative briefs and managing agencies / designers in producing work.
- Excellent copy-writing and proof reading skills.
- Ideally experience will include working in marketing for a retail business.
This Assistant Marketing Manager job is in the Leeds area and commutable from Bradford, Harrogate, York and surrounds.
MET Marketing is acting as an employment agency in relation to this Marketing Manager job.
Hi I'm Tom Fordham, get in touch to discuss this role today:
Tom worked in in-house recruitment before moving consultancy side and has never looked back. Working his way through the ranks, Tom has become an essential name on the lips of marketing job seekers and managers in Leeds and across the North. Having over 15 years experience in a range of markets, Tom has a particular specialism in Financial Services, Leisure and Gaming. Outside of the office he can be found entertaining his young family and if he's able to escape maybe on the local golf course (when we say on, it’s more to the side).
- M: 07508 876 551
- E: email@example.com
- T: 0113 898 0241
"before long I had a job at a great company... took a real interest in what I told her I was after and the job I'm in meets that criteria. If you're looking for someone to get you the job you want, you should definitely get in touch"Designer Sports
"friendly and professional... provided great service and support. He communicated at all times in a timely and appropriate manner, giving useful feedback and critique. His experience is an asset to MET and his approachable persona makes working with him a pleasure"CRM Manager Financial Services
"when I have been in the market for a new job role, he has been the one to find me the right job opportunity, with the right company. His advice, preparation and overall communication has always been exceptional. He comes highly recommended"Account Manager Agency
CRM Manager Financial Services
Account Manager Agency