Retail Marketing Executive - Yorkshire
This rapidly growing retail business have an ever expanding network of stores across the UK. Due to continued investment and growth they are looking to appoint a Retail Marketing Executive to deliver campaigns across a range of channels. Covering instore POS and posters as well as email campaigns and web banners this role will suit an experience marketer who has worked in a retail business across multi-channel campaigns. Adding further variety to the position campaigns will target both consumer and b2b markets.
- Devise and brief campaigns covering print and digital channels.
- Ensure store activity is distributed and launched effectively through all stores simultaneously.
- Produce product launch literature and promotions on time and plan campaigns into an organised schedule of activity.
- Work with digital specialist and designers to create web marketing activity and promotions online.
- Co-ordinate email campaigns to drive further orders through existing customers.
- Manage agencies and suppliers for print, design, digital and fulfilment.
- Experience within retail marketing and knowledge of both online and instore marketing.
- Confident stakeholder management able to directly liaise with suppliers.
- Driving licence and access to vehicle for store visits and supplier management (or alternatively in process of attaining licence)
- Autonomous and confident personality, able to work as part of an established, high energy team who love marketing.
The Location & Flexibility:
This retail marketing job is based close to Leeds and commutable from all major surrounding towns and cities including Huddersfield, Harrogate and York. A licence and car is a likely requirement for this role and free parking is available.
The company operates with informal flexible working arrangements but you should be based locally and able to work in the office whenever required.
MET Marketing is acting as an employment agency in relation to this Retail Marketing Executive job.
Hi I'm Tom Fordham, get in touch to discuss this role today:
Tom worked in in-house recruitment before moving consultancy side and has never looked back. Working his way through the ranks, Tom has become an essential name on the lips of marketing job seekers and managers in Leeds and across the North. Having over 15 years experience in a range of markets, Tom has a particular specialism in Financial Services, Leisure and Gaming. Outside of the office he can be found entertaining his young family and if he's able to escape maybe on the local golf course (when we say on, it’s more to the side).
- M: 07508 876 551
- E: email@example.com
- T: 0113 898 0241
I thoroughly enjoyed the MET Mentoring programme and the space it created to develop my career. I was matched up with a brilliant mentor who was supportive, knowledgeable and adapted the programme to my needs.Marketing Manager Mentee
"used her extensive network to place me in the perfect role. She fully understood the role I was looking for, found it and supported me throughout the process. If I was looking for a new job... would be the first person I'd call!"PPC Account Manager Agency
I’m really happy with the mentor I’ve been matched with. They’re great and always make time for me. Having a mentor who is experienced in my area of marketing has meant I’ve already got so much value out of the relationship.Marketing Executive Mentee
Marketing Manager Mentee
PPC Account Manager Agency
Marketing Executive Mentee