Research and Insight Manager - Yorkshire
Our client is a FTSE 100 business and one of the biggest consumer brands in the UK. This unique role is a great opportunity for a Research or Insight Manager to focus their experience on insight into the businesses communications activity. You will research, measure and report on communications internally, externally and through the community, providing guidance to the business on where improvements can be made and how value is being added to the business and its stakeholders. This is a maternity cover role to cover a period of 12 months.
* Design and deliver measurement and insight plans to understand the success and value of communications activity.
* Identify any opportunities for improvements and make recommendations based on research and insight.
* Run quantitative and qualitative research projects into internal communications, public relations and community activity.
* Create management reports to the leadership team presenting findings of own and outsourced research.
* Set up metrics to track, monitor and provide insight into the value of communications to the business and its stakeholders.
* Experienced Insight and / or Research Manager with an understanding of the function a communications team provides.
* Confident managing research projects with own resource and through the management of agencies.
* Ability to interpret results and deliver valuable insights and make business recommendations based on findings.
* Previous experience managing a team would be of benefit as an ability to allocate and manage the time of others is required.
* Available for a 12 month fixed term contract.
This Interim Research Manager job can be based in either Yorkshire or London offices.
MET Marketing are acting as an employment agency in relation to this Contract Insight Manager job.
"our go-to for our recruitment needs. She works tirelessly, is well connected and truly understands the briefs put to her. She's also fun to deal with!"Managing Director Marketing Agency
"worked with me recently on a role I wanted to fill. She was very enthusiastic, listened well to what I needed and sent through some great candidates. We have hired the role through her, so it worked out very well"Head of Digital Agency
The mentor I've been paired with is a perfect match. She supported me to achieve the goals I set out at the start, and also challenged me to push forward for further self-development. I've recommended the mentoring programme to others.Senior Marketing Manager Mentee
Managing Director Marketing Agency
Head of Digital Agency
Senior Marketing Manager Mentee