Recruitment Consultant - Yorkshire
MET Marketing is looking to grow. Over the last 12 months we have overcome plenty of challenges but also many positives from the great team and dynamic marketing and ecommerce sector we work in. 2021 has started off well and we are looking to build on this with three new appointments.
These Recruitment Consultant roles offer the opportunity for a mix of office and remote working. We are an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from a diverse audience, whatever your background if you've got the relevant skills and experience please get in touch.
These positions are all about identifying and building key relationships with people in the marketing, digital or creative sector and finding opportunities which match individual's career and professional goals to a business's culture and ambitions. We improve lives through the success of what we do so want to do it right!
Around 80% of our business is repeat and inbound so we do everything we can to exceed expectations and continue growing through referrals and existing client growth. The majority of the positions we work are exclusive with our clients, we work from a quality over quantity perspective.
- Develop knowledge and awareness of an agreed area of skill within either Marketing, Digital or Creative and grow your network and relationships within this skill area.
- Create a personal brand online and offline and raise awareness of your contacts and availability to those who you can support. You could be a TikTok sensation, the centre of the networking scene or just love engaging with people on the phone but the more who know you and what you do the better.
- Actively identify individuals working within the skill area that you're focusing on and build outstanding candidate pools of top talent and understand what you can do to empower others to reach their potential.
- Take job briefs from businesses and develop a clear understanding of client requirements to identify the best possible individuals to fulfil their needs.
- Work with the wider MET team on retention and new business activity.
The challenge in our job is the unpredictability of people and we are all different. Your skill is to manage everyone as an individual, adapt your style and be confident in the advice you provide whilst always being fair. If you're a people person and enjoy building new, long term relationships then this will be a great opportunity for you.
Key experience for this role will be:
- An interest in marketing, digital or creative (ideally with previous experience or knowledge of this)
- Experience in a customer focused role
- People person
- Can work autonomously
- Goal focused
Promotion - Tier system, with aim of promotion every 6 months as your skills develop. With each promotion comes more responsibility, pay rises and bonus opportunities.
Onboarding - We have a structured onboarding process to ensure a smooth transition into the business.
Training - We have a structured training program across all our systems and in how to do the job to set you up for success quickly.
Level 3 Apprenticeship Scheme - All our consultant level colleagues are enrolled on a REC accredited, 12 month, program. This involves monthly training, support, seminars and assignments as you keep on learning and developing.
Hi I'm Ed Sutcliffe, get in touch to discuss this role today:
Originally working in a Leeds agency, Ed is the creative brains for MET. With over 15 years experience recruiting Marketing, Communications and Digital Jobs across the UK, Ed knows everyone and is known by all. As you'd expect with his background, he has a great reputation and an extensive network within the Retail, Agency and Consumer sectors. Ed's a natural socialite and can be found out at industry events in the week and non-industry "events" at the weekends.
- M: 07530 974 448
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- T: 0113 898 0243
"helped me get a job at one of the best digital agencies in Leeds... there to support me every step of the way, even calling me after evening interviews outside of work hours... She remembered my start date and texted in the morning to wish me luck... The best experience I've had with a recruiter by far!"Campaign Executive Agency
I’m really happy with the mentor I’ve been matched with. They’re great and always make time for me. Having a mentor who is experienced in my area of marketing has meant I’ve already got so much value out of the relationship.Marketing Executive Mentee
"helped me secure my latest role and I found him to be knowledgeable, friendly and professional at every stage of the process. I would highly recommend him and MET Marketing to anyone looking for their next marketing role"Email Marketing Manager Global Distribution
Campaign Executive Agency
Marketing Executive Mentee
Email Marketing Manager Global Distribution