Proposition & Brand Planning Manager - Yorkshire
This is a great opportunity to operate at management level within one of the UK's leading business operating in the sports industry. As a brand and proposition focused role it is critical that you have a keen interest in sport as this will be key to understanding what needs to be communicated to customers. You will develop the marketing proposition and oversee this through all channels ensuring consistency in the message of the brand and proposition. Working closely with the senior team it is essential that you are commercially focused and can report on how your activity will maximise business revenue. You'll need a strong understanding of CRM, brand and proposition development and campaign messaging, ideally gained with a digital brand. The successful candidate will be rewarded with an excellent package and will be expected to be ready to develop to a head of department level with 18-24 months.
* Use market knowledge and liaise with product heads to develop propositions and campaigns that will deliver maximum conversion, loyalty and revenue.
* Manage budgets for the development of campaigns across fully integrated channels.
* Work closely with CRM to ensure campaigns are targeted effectively to deliver optimum ROI.
* Own the promotional messaging and continually grow the value of all customers.
* Manage a small team to support in all activity.
* Experienced marketing manager with a strong focus on brand and proposition development for a digital consumer brand.
* Excellent relationship management skills able to co-ordinate multiple teams in the delivery of integrated brand campaigns and customer communications.
* Previous management of budgets and teams.
* Commercially aware and capable of building business cases to support the development of new campaigns.
This Marketing Planning Manager job is commutable of Leeds, Harrogate, Bradford, Sheffield and York locations.
MET Marketing are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this Marketing job.
"MET Marketing helped me find my most recent role and provided a supportive and expert service, ensuring I was matched with the right company in the right position. I would have no hesitation in recommending MET to others"Product Manager Financial Services
"My experience... was exceptional. From initial contact until she successfully placed me into my role, she consistently supported me in my application and kept me up to date with the process... went above and beyond to ensure I was prepared for interviews and provided an approachable but professional service. Highly recommended"Customer Media Planner Agency
"took the time to understand my skill set, knowledge base and person to provide a detailed insight into the opportunities that were best suited... I was made aware of all developments as and when they happened, receiving advice and guidance along the way, and was even provided with information on relocating... I would highly recommend MET Marketing"Digital Marketing Manager Gaming
Product Manager Financial Services
Customer Media Planner Agency
Digital Marketing Manager Gaming