Product Marketing Manager - Yorkshire
My client is one of the market leading global producer of consumer durable home products who are expanding their team in West Yorkshire. An exciting time to join an already well established firm who are still rapidly growing in the UK and want to double their size this year. The role is new and an exciting one where you will be the midfielder between the product and the marketing teams by supporting the marketing team by executing the product marketing strategy.
- Work directly with retailers with the execution strategy for big upcoming campaigns
- Work closely with the product manager, understanding how the technology works and translating this to marketing into consumer friendly language
- Competitor analysis, understanding what the USP is
- Project management - launching new products, getting the channels right and receiving the features and benefits from the product team
- Train agencies and be confident putting training plans together for the products
- Must be degree qualified
- 5 years' experience in product marketing
- Marketing project management experience (relevant project management qualification would be an advantage)
- Genuine interest in working in the technology sector
- Confident to deliver training
- Strong stakeholder management and presentation skills
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to translate technical information into customer friendly information
- Competitor analysis experience and proven experience in research
This job is commutable from Leeds, Bradford, Huddersfield, Wakefield and York.
MET Marketing is acting as an employment agency in relation to this Marketing job.
Hi I'm Murray Harrison, get in touch to discuss this role today:
Murray has recently joined the team and is an expert in all things mobile phone, having worked for O2 for a number of years. Wanting to leap on in his career, he has taken on the world of recruitment. On first asking his dream was to be an accountant but he soon changed his mind to footballer, Murray has varied interests! His talents don't just lie in recruitment, he has completed a Rubik's Cube in 48 seconds.
- M: 07903 193039
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- T: 0113 898 0248
"a great record with me so far, having found me both my last two roles. He is a skilled professional with an in-depth knowledge of the marketing sector and a keen understanding of what is required to perfectly match both the role and the individual. Here's to a long career working together!"Director Communications Consultancy
"took the time to understand my career to date and expertly matched my skills to the requirements resulting in a fantastic career move for me...honest and friendly and kept me up to date with all the progress as soon as information became available. I would highly recommend"PPC & Analytics Executive Digital Agency
"took the time to understand my skill set, knowledge base and person to provide a detailed insight into the opportunities that were best suited... I was made aware of all developments as and when they happened, receiving advice and guidance along the way, and was even provided with information on relocating... I would highly recommend MET Marketing"Digital Marketing Manager Gaming
Director Communications Consultancy
PPC & Analytics Executive Digital Agency
Digital Marketing Manager Gaming