Product Marketing Manager - Yorkshire
My client is one of the market leading global producer of consumer durable home products who are expanding their team in West Yorkshire. An exciting time to join an already well established firm who are still rapidly growing in the UK and are on track to double their size this year. The role is new and an exciting one where you will be the midfielder between the product and the marketing teams by supporting the marketing team by executing the product marketing strategy.
- Work directly with retailers with the execution strategy for big upcoming campaigns
- Work closely with the product manager, understanding how the technology works and translating this to marketing into consumer friendly language
- Competitor analysis, understanding what the USP is
- Project management - launching new products, getting the channels right and receiving the features and benefits from the product team
- Train agencies and be confident putting training plans together for the products
- Must be degree qualified
- 5 years' experience in product marketing
- Marketing project management experience (relevant project management qualification would be an advantage)
- Genuine interest in working in the technology sector
- Confident to deliver training
- Strong stakeholder management and presentation skills
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to translate technical information into customer friendly information
- Competitor analysis experience and proven experience in research
This job is commutable from Leeds, Bradford, Huddersfield, Wakefield and York.
MET Marketing is acting as an employment agency in relation to this Marketing job.
Hi I'm Ed Sutcliffe, get in touch to discuss this role today:
Originally working in a Leeds agency, Ed is the creative brains for MET. With over 15 years experience recruiting Marketing, Communications and Digital Jobs across the UK, Ed knows everyone and is known by all. As you'd expect with his background, he has a great reputation and an extensive network within the Retail, Agency and Consumer sectors. Ed's a natural socialite and can be found out at industry events in the week and non-industry "events" at the weekends.
- M: 07530 974 448
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- T: 0113 898 0243
"represented me as a candidate a couple of times. I have always found him to be really personable and tenacious. He listens... always demonstrated an in-depth knowledge of the marketing industry and therefore can easily judge a person's fit to a role, and vice versa. One of the best marketing recruiters in my opinion"Marketing Consultant Promotional Merchandise
"explained each job role clearly, explaining how my transferable skills could make me suitable for the job...organised all the relevant information and sent them over to me as soon as the call was over... directions and tips when it came to the interviewing stage"Digital Analyst Digital Agency
"a fantastic help to me in finding my next role and helping me in the next step of progressing my career... provided excellent advice and went above and beyond to ensure that I had all of the information I needed and has been very supportive from start to finish"Product Manager Financial Services
Marketing Consultant Promotional Merchandise
Digital Analyst Digital Agency
Product Manager Financial Services