PR Executive - Yorkshire
If you'd like to use your PR experience for good and contribute to a well established business who provide great services to support society then this is a perfect position. Over the last 12 months the business has continued to grow and support their customers through challenging times. This newly created role will form part of an established team , enabling you to grow and develop your expereince, learning from others whilst also owning much of the PR activity. If you've got experience either in a PR agency or within an in-house PR team this would be a great step into a growing organisation where you'll get long term career prospects and be proud of the business you work for.
- Build relationships with partners externally and stakeholders internally to identify potential PR opportunities.
- Write and distribute press releases for regional, national and trade coverage across print and online.
- Host press events and co-ordinate coverage of key launches and initiatives.
- Manage corporate news across website and social channels.
- Liaise with industry partners in regards to sponsorship, awards and events schedules.
- Work closely with PR agency on key impact political issues.
- Experience within a PR focused role either in agency or in-house.
- Confident writing press releases for a variety of media channels and driving uptake and coverage.
- Confident publishing news through CMS and social media activity.
- Previous experience building and maintaining relationships with a range of media contacts.
- Easy access to the M1 and ideally a car and driving licence for occasional travel.
The Location & Flexibility:
This PR Executive job is based in South Yorkshire but easily accessible from the M1 and commutable from Leeds, Doncaster, Sheffield and York due to the availability of flexible working and a likelihood of no more than 2-3 days per week required to be office based.
MET Marketing is acting as an employment agency in relation to this PR job.
Hi I'm Tom Fordham, get in touch to discuss this role today:
Tom worked in in-house recruitment before moving consultancy side and has never looked back. Working his way through the ranks, Tom has become an essential name on the lips of marketing job seekers and managers in Leeds and across the North. Having over 15 years experience in a range of markets, Tom has a particular specialism in Financial Services, Leisure and Gaming. Outside of the office he can be found entertaining his young family and if he's able to escape maybe on the local golf course (when we say on, it’s more to the side).
- M: 07508 876 551
- E: email@example.com
- T: 0113 898 0241
"represented me as a candidate a couple of times. I have always found him to be really personable and tenacious. He listens... always demonstrated an in-depth knowledge of the marketing industry and therefore can easily judge a person's fit to a role, and vice versa. One of the best marketing recruiters in my opinion"Marketing Consultant Promotional Merchandise
"approach is unrivalled... listens to both the company and client’s needs to find the perfect partnership... The MET Marketing approach picks up on the clients’ needs and contacts you when appropriate roles come in: no chasing, no hassle and most importantly, an utter pleasure to work with"UK Trade Marketing Manager Ecommerce Retail
"blows me away with how invested she is with each and every one of her contacts; from the moment we first spoke I knew she was really listening and had understood what motivates me and where I was looking to go with my career, even though at that stage I wasn't too sure myself."Senior Sales Executive Retail Agency
Marketing Consultant Promotional Merchandise
UK Trade Marketing Manager Ecommerce Retail
Senior Sales Executive Retail Agency