PR Account Manager / Account Director - Yorkshire
If you're a PR professional, ideally with experience in an agency team, who would love to start the new year in a business that has won awards for their employer credentials, including their flexible working offering, then this could be a great opportunity for you. As well as being a great employer this agency work with clients who they can build genuine relationships with and who value their input into developing creatively planned PR strategies which grow awareness and drive engagement. You'll work closely with clients to shape strategy and along with your team and colleagues will build and run campaigns writing great press releases, sourcing opportunities for creating content and leading savvy social campaigns. Working with a range of clients no two days will be the same and you'll get challenged in thinking outside the box to tell stories that go beyond press release.
- Run multiple client accounts, developing strategy and guiding clients through activity.
- Produce great PR campaigns that span multiple channels and generate coverage across a range of media across traditional press and digital.
- Support, mentor, develop and/or manage others within the team.
- Play a key role in the agency growth identifying new opportunities and participate in pitching to new clients.
- Experienced PR Account Manager, PR Account Director, Senior PR Account Executive or equivalent.
- Passionate team player with a supportive approach to colleague development and business growth.
- Confident managing multiple clients and utilising a range of channels in campaigns including traditional press, digital, events and more.
This PR job is commutable from Halifax, Huddersfield, Bradford and Leeds locations. Ideally you'll have a car and licence for visiting clients. Free parking is available.
MET Marketing is acting as an employment agency in relation to this PR Account Management job.
Hi I'm Tom Fordham, get in touch to discuss this role today:
Tom worked in in-house recruitment before moving consultancy side and has never looked back. Working his way through the ranks, Tom has become an essential name on the lips of marketing job seekers and managers in Leeds and across the North. Having over 15 years experience in a range of markets, Tom has a particular specialism in Financial Services, Leisure and Gaming. Outside of the office he can be found entertaining his young family and if he's able to escape maybe on the local golf course (when we say on, it’s more to the side).
- M: 07508 876 551
- E: email@example.com
- T: 0113 898 0241
"an absolute pleasure to work with and successfully placed me in a great role which I am very happy with. Furthermore, every interview that was arranged for me was spot on, carefully considered, well managed and very appropriate. I wouldn't hesitate using her or MET Marketing again"Digital Account Manager Agency
I really would recommend the MET Mentoring programme to anyone in a marketing role of any level, the MET team do a fantastic job of facilitating and matching you with the ideal mentor and I’m very grateful to have had this opportunity!Marketing Executive Mentee
The mentor I've been paired with is a perfect match. She supported me to achieve the goals I set out at the start, and also challenged me to push forward for further self-development. I've recommended the mentoring programme to others.Senior Marketing Manager Mentee
Digital Account Manager Agency
Marketing Executive Mentee
Senior Marketing Manager Mentee