PPC Executive - Yorkshire
An opportunity has risen for a PPC Executive to join an ambitious company who position themselves in the financial sector solely focused to help their consumers. The business are set in an industry that is constantly growing in an enhancing market that significantly appeals to the consumer audience.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone to take charge on creating and managing PPC campaigns across the brands different services they offer. The primary responsibility for this role will be enhancing keyword research, adjusting keyword bids and creating appealing Google advertisements to attract consumers.
This is a great opportunity to deep dive further into your PPC knowledge and experience.
- Manage budgets and keyword bids across various Google ad campaigns, making sure that all campaigns are fully optimised and operating effectively.
- Manage and set up different campaign types such as search and display ads for the clients services.
- Be involved in keyword selection and audience targeting making sure all campaigns and ad groups are correctly positioned to target the correct consumers.
- Experience working across PPC campaigns or paid social marketing.
- A strong understanding of the digital marketing industry and having knowledge on different campaign types for the clients services.
- Has knowledge on Google ads and Bing strategies.
- Very good attention to detail.
This PPC Executive role is commutable from Leeds, York and other surrounding areas.
MET Marketing is acting as an employment agency in relation to this Marketing job.
Hi I'm Shondale Forbes, get in touch to discuss this role today:
Shondale has marketing knowledge having studied and worked within the marketing industry; due to recognising how he can blend his experience and his day-to-day skills connecting with others and making the most of his communication skills and more, Shondale decided to combine all his skills and knowledge heading into the recruitment industry with MET. Outside of work Shondale is a big football fan supporting London club Arsenal FC and enjoys going out with his mates, always seeking to make new connections and gain further knowledge and experience from others.
- E: Shondale@metmarketing.co.uk
- T: 07583 807832
I thoroughly enjoyed the MET Mentoring programme and the space it created to develop my career. I was matched up with a brilliant mentor who was supportive, knowledgeable and adapted the programme to my needs.Marketing Manager Mentee
"provided me with a couple of opportunities while I was unemployed and while other recruitment companies appeared desperate to push anyone into any of their roles... always delivered relevant and interesting opportunities and further helped my case with in-depth knowledge, tips and an honest approach"Account Manager Retail
"MET Marketing helped me find my most recent role and provided a supportive and expert service, ensuring I was matched with the right company in the right position. I would have no hesitation in recommending MET to others"Product Manager Financial Services
Marketing Manager Mentee
Account Manager Retail
Product Manager Financial Services