Paid Search Executive - Yorkshire
This is an excellent opportunity for a budding digital executive to work in a business whose first objective is to have fun. You'll be challenged to develop to your best and will be respected, valued and encouraged in your role. You'll need existing experience of multiple PPC ad campaigns that drive good quality traffic either in an agency or clientside environment. This role will give you the variety of an agency as you'll work across multiple brands alongside the security and ownership and work-life balance of being clientside. Whilst you'll have a bias towards PPC you will also cover all other paid search channels including paid social, display and retargetting and training and support can be provided to increase your knowledge of these areas. Whilst initially the role is on a 12 month fixed term contract there is a high probability that this will turn permanent.
- Build and optimise paid search campaigns within Google Ads, across multiple accounts.
- Develop and optimise campaigns across other channels including BingAds, VoD, YouTube and paid social including FaceBook ads.
- Test and edit new content and messaging and monitor keywords and adjust bidding strategies.
- Run reports through GoogleAnalytics to report campaign results and measure CPA and ROI for campaigns.
- Experience in PPC campaigns and good knowldge of GoogleAds and worked on multiple accounts and campaigns.
- Passion for digital and developing skills across all paid search channels and exploring new technology and opportunities in the digital environment.
- A genuine, honest and passionate communicator able to develop relationship with internal stakeholders.
- Available to commit to an initial 12 month fixed term contract with a strong potential to become permanent.
This PPC job is in North Yorkshire and commutable from York, Harrogate, Wetherby and Leeds.
MET Marketing is acting as an employment agency in relation to this Digital Media job.
Hi I'm Tom Fordham, get in touch to discuss this role today:
Tom worked in in-house recruitment before moving consultancy side and has never looked back. Working his way through the ranks, Tom has become an essential name on the lips of marketing job seekers and managers in Leeds and across the North. Having over 15 years experience in a range of markets, Tom has a particular specialism in Financial Services, Leisure and Gaming. Outside of the office he can be found entertaining his young family and if he's able to escape maybe on the local golf course (when we say on, it’s more to the side).
- M: 07508 876 551
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- T: 0113 898 0241
"exceptional at helping me secure my desired role as a Marketing Executive after I was made redundant... went above and beyond to ensure I was fully prepared for all my interviews and presentations... an approachable but professional service that was second to none. I would highly recommend"Marketing Executive Leisure
"After a unsuccessful round of agency interviews to recruit a new marketing assistant, MET Marketing came to us with their service - their approach, relationships and professionalism was probably the standout experience... Working with them was brilliant and I would recommend them to anyone"Customer Experience Manager IT
"clearly very passionate and I would recommend her in a heartbeat... 100% driven to finding the most suitable candidate for a role and would bend over backwards to make sure this happens. I've had nothing but a positive experience working with"Senior Designer Leisure
Marketing Executive Leisure
Customer Experience Manager IT
Senior Designer Leisure