Online Marketing Manager - Yorkshire
As a leading business within financial services our client has seen significant growth recently and is recruiting an Online Acquisition Manager, on an initial 12 month contract, to re-launch there £100k+ digital media spend. This job will cover acquisition and conversion of more customers through the website. Covering all online marketing channels including PPC, SEO and affiliates this role will be highly visible in driving an increase in traffic to the site. You'll also be responsible for managing the sales funnel through the site to optimise sales conversion. For an experienced online acquisition specialist this role will allow you ownership and responsibility for online marketing in a highly visible role for a great employer.
* Management of campaigns across all online acquisition channels and specifically PPC and affiliates.
* Directly manage PPC budget - analysing adwords data, reviewing keywords, managing bidding and allocating campaign spend effectively.
* Manage affiliate activity through agency / affiliate networks and review suppliers where required.
* Monitor and optimise online sales to increase conversion of driven traffic.
* Manage internal relationships with design / development team, web executive and potential line management for the right candidate
* Experienced online acquisition specialist with hands on experience managing PPC budgets.
* Understanding and awareness of use of additional acquisition tools such as Affiliates, SEO and online advertising.
* Commercially focused confident reporting and presenting regularly to senior management.
* Articulate, passionate and enthusiastic capable of fitting into a dynamic and progressive marketing structure.
* Willing to commit to a minimum 12 month contract with potential for permanent contract.
This Online Marketing Manager job is commutable of Leeds, Bradford, Harrogate and York.
MET Marketing are acting as an employment agency in relation to this Digital Marketing job.
"took the time to understand my career to date and expertly matched my skills to the requirements resulting in a fantastic career move for me...honest and friendly and kept me up to date with all the progress as soon as information became available. I would highly recommend"PPC & Analytics Executive Digital Agency
"well connected and works hard to find you the perfect hire... prioritizes quality, not quantity... maintained timely communication with us throughout the process, was friendly and extremely helpful. I'd definitely recommend"Head of CRO & Analytics Digital Agency
"helped me get a job at one of the best digital agencies in Leeds... there to support me every step of the way, even calling me after evening interviews outside of work hours... She remembered my start date and texted in the morning to wish me luck... The best experience I've had with a recruiter by far!"Campaign Executive Agency
PPC & Analytics Executive Digital Agency
Head of CRO & Analytics Digital Agency
Campaign Executive Agency