Online Marketing Manager - Yorkshire
As a leading business within financial services our client has seen significant growth recently and is recruiting an Online Acquisition Manager, on an initial 12 month contract, to re-launch there £100k+ digital media spend. This job will cover acquisition and conversion of more customers through the website. Covering all online marketing channels including PPC, SEO and affiliates this role will be highly visible in driving an increase in traffic to the site. You'll also be responsible for managing the sales funnel through the site to optimise sales conversion. For an experienced online acquisition specialist this role will allow you ownership and responsibility for online marketing in a highly visible role for a great employer.
* Management of campaigns across all online acquisition channels and specifically PPC and affiliates.
* Directly manage PPC budget - analysing adwords data, reviewing keywords, managing bidding and allocating campaign spend effectively.
* Manage affiliate activity through agency / affiliate networks and review suppliers where required.
* Monitor and optimise online sales to increase conversion of driven traffic.
* Manage internal relationships with design / development team, web executive and potential line management for the right candidate
* Experienced online acquisition specialist with hands on experience managing PPC budgets.
* Understanding and awareness of use of additional acquisition tools such as Affiliates, SEO and online advertising.
* Commercially focused confident reporting and presenting regularly to senior management.
* Articulate, passionate and enthusiastic capable of fitting into a dynamic and progressive marketing structure.
* Willing to commit to a minimum 12 month contract with potential for permanent contract.
This Online Marketing Manager job is commutable of Leeds, Bradford, Harrogate and York.
MET Marketing are acting as an employment agency in relation to this Digital Marketing job.
"If you are a Media, Technology, Marketing or Creative business wanting to hire the very best talent at mid, senior and Executive levels then from my experience MET Marketing is the place to go"Head of Ecommerce Multichannel Retailer
"extremely helpful in finding my new role, he took the time to understand what I was looking for and how best to go about it. He was happy to offer genuinely helpful advice and went out of his way to help wherever he could. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend"CRM Manager Retail
"After a unsuccessful round of agency interviews to recruit a new marketing assistant, MET Marketing came to us with their service - their approach, relationships and professionalism was probably the standout experience... Working with them was brilliant and I would recommend them to anyone"Customer Experience Manager IT
Head of Ecommerce Multichannel Retailer
CRM Manager Retail
Customer Experience Manager IT