Online Marketing Executive - Yorkshire
MET are delighted to be recruiting and exciting new opportunity with one of our key clients. This fantastic organisation is currently looking for an accomplished Marketing Executive (On and Offline) to join their team in this new role.
* Responsible for creation and implementation of a comprehensive marketing plan, through traditional and online marketing channels.
* In conjunction with the Head of Marketing for the Group, you will be responsible for the definition, presentation and implementation of a new marketing strategy for one division of the business.
* Liaise with directors, drawing on their wealth of technical and industry-specific knowledge in order to direct your research into the target audience, incorporating both new business and existing clients.
* Your duties through the implementation of the marketing strategy will cover all elements of the marketing spectrum - utilising both online and offline marketing techniques to maximise opportunity. Social Media, managing website content and an understanding of SEO and PPC principles will be a big advantage.
* You will be focussed on quality content for both online and offline media and the on-going development of this content.
* Excellent written communication skills
* Understanding of social media, new media marketing and online techniques and best practice.
* Working knowledge of the construction industry sector and related service fields.
* Self-motivation and an ability to work independently.
* The ability to work on several projects at the same time.
* An aptitude for forecasting upcoming developments in the construction industry - for example, the release of the new Building Regulations - and the implications this will bring to the divisions service promotions
* Experience in customer profiling, segmentation and targeting, including competitor analysis.
* A high level of attention to detail.
This Online Marketing Executive job is commutable of Leeds, Huddersfield, Bradford and Halifax and Sheffield.
MET Marketing are acting as an employment agency in relation to this Online Marketing vacancy.
"instantly approachable, took great interest in my business and what it is I want to achieve and more importantly in the candidate I was looking for... quickly on the case speaking with potential candidates and sending over relevant CVs... with me every step of the way to do that extra little bit of digging and answering any queries I had during the process"Managing Director Agency
"very communicative... gave me some very useful tips for my interview, as did his colleagues at MET Marketing. He was very honest and straight-up about what to expect. Supportive, but realistic. He was also careful not to put me forward for anything he didn't think suitable... this has been my best experience of a recruitment consultant"Content Writer Insurance
"MET Marketing has recently placed a Marketing Manager with us and I have no hesitation in recommending. This is the first time I have dealt with MET and from day 1 the communication has been fantastic. He was given a brief and ran with it in which he sent some great and relevant candidates... never pushy and managed our company brand and candidate experience really well"Talent Acquisition Specialist Retail
Managing Director Agency
Content Writer Insurance
Talent Acquisition Specialist Retail