Online Manager - Yorkshire
One of the most innovative and forward thinking consumer businesses in Yorkshire is currently recruiting for an Online Manager to own the development and delivery of their multi-functional website. With a view to improving usability, engagement and conversion you will be responsible for strategy, team and budget. Managing a number of internal stakeholders you will be continuously reviewing and improving the site and will deliver an industry leading platform for customers and prospects to both transact and interact. To be considered you'll need to be an experienced website manager confident identifying online opportunities and managing site development projects in a consumer focused business.
* Manage a team in the ongoing improvement of the website across a number of service functions.
* Own and lead strategy for the website working across multiple departments to deliver increased usability, conversion and engagement through the site.
* Analyse user behaviour online and identify opportunities that will improve customer experience.
* Develop suitable metrics to enable continuous reporting on web improvements and champion onsite interactions through the business.
* Experienced managing website projects having ownership of strategy and budgets and proven examples of delivering functional improvements to consumer focused websites.
* Confident managing a team and liaising at senior levels internally influencing business decisions.
* Strong analytically and a confident user of GA to track website performance and user journey.
* Confident relationship manager able to work with internal and external stakeholders to deliver collaborative projects on time and within budget.
This Online Manager job is commutable of Leeds, Bradford, Harrogate and York.
MET Marketing are acting as an employment agency in relation to this Website Manager job.
"represented me as a candidate a couple of times. I have always found him to be really personable and tenacious. He listens... always demonstrated an in-depth knowledge of the marketing industry and therefore can easily judge a person's fit to a role, and vice versa. One of the best marketing recruiters in my opinion"Marketing Consultant Promotional Merchandise
Working as a mentor for MET Mentoring is a wonderful privilege. You get to meet amazing mentees, learn together, share your wisdom and literally watch them flourish before your eyes.
"After a unsuccessful round of agency interviews to recruit a new marketing assistant, MET Marketing came to us with their service - their approach, relationships and professionalism was probably the standout experience... Working with them was brilliant and I would recommend them to anyone"Customer Experience Manager IT
Marketing Consultant Promotional Merchandise
Customer Experience Manager IT