Online Manager - Yorkshire
One of the most innovative and forward thinking consumer businesses in Yorkshire is currently recruiting for an Online Manager to own the development and delivery of their multi-functional website. With a view to improving usability, engagement and conversion you will be responsible for strategy, team and budget. Managing a number of internal stakeholders you will be continuously reviewing and improving the site and will deliver an industry leading platform for customers and prospects to both transact and interact. To be considered you'll need to be an experienced website manager confident identifying online opportunities and managing site development projects in a consumer focused business.
* Manage a team in the ongoing improvement of the website across a number of service functions.
* Own and lead strategy for the website working across multiple departments to deliver increased usability, conversion and engagement through the site.
* Analyse user behaviour online and identify opportunities that will improve customer experience.
* Develop suitable metrics to enable continuous reporting on web improvements and champion onsite interactions through the business.
* Experienced managing website projects having ownership of strategy and budgets and proven examples of delivering functional improvements to consumer focused websites.
* Confident managing a team and liaising at senior levels internally influencing business decisions.
* Strong analytically and a confident user of GA to track website performance and user journey.
* Confident relationship manager able to work with internal and external stakeholders to deliver collaborative projects on time and within budget.
This Online Manager job is commutable of Leeds, Bradford, Harrogate and York.
MET Marketing are acting as an employment agency in relation to this Website Manager job.
"clearly very passionate and I would recommend her in a heartbeat... 100% driven to finding the most suitable candidate for a role and would bend over backwards to make sure this happens. I've had nothing but a positive experience working with"Senior Designer Leisure
"exceptional at helping me secure my desired role as a Marketing Executive after I was made redundant... went above and beyond to ensure I was fully prepared for all my interviews and presentations... an approachable but professional service that was second to none. I would highly recommend"Marketing Executive Leisure
"MET Marketing helped me find my most recent role and provided a supportive and expert service, ensuring I was matched with the right company in the right position. I would have no hesitation in recommending MET to others"Product Manager Financial Services
Senior Designer Leisure
Marketing Executive Leisure
Product Manager Financial Services